cellulite- fighting foods shopping list

Options
Deb2chef
Deb2chef Posts: 43 Member
:happy:
Choose these foods to beat bulges. Items with lots of water in them like tomatoes will help keep skin supple and healthy. Colourful veggies are loaded with vitamin C, which is essential to preventing collagen breakdown. And whole grains, such as brown rice, help keep your blood sugar stable, avoiding insulin spikes that signal your body to store fat rather than burn it. Happy shopping!
Apples
Brown rice
Bulgur
Celery
Cucumber
Grapes
Kiwifruit
Oatmeal
Oranges
Quinoa
Papaya
Popcorn
Red bell peppers
Tomatoes
Watermelon

Replies

• Kcneufville
    Kcneufville Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the info!
  • Vicky14174
    Vicky14174 Posts: 715 Member
    Options
    thank you for sharing.
  • rahx27
    rahx27 Posts: 4
    Options
    Thanks, this is great!
  • tiffvea
    tiffvea Posts: 51
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I still have cellulite on the back of my thighs, and a little on my behind! Even after losing 50lbs....ugh! I've started ChaLEAN Extreme, and I do Zumba twice a week. Hoping that helps!:smile:
  • MrsSMJ
    MrsSMJ Posts: 5
    Options
    Thanks for the info! I passed along to friends! :smile:
  • mscoleb
    mscoleb Posts: 6
    Options
    Thanks, I was just preparing a shopping list and happy to see that I have included some of these tasty foods.
  • Deb2chef
    Deb2chef Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Just read your reply, have just been told about Zumba and very interested as looking for a better work out, Is it that Good??
    I have an xbox and you can get it for that but its a lot of money so I dont want to buy it unless its fab, Their are classes near me but the times are no good.
  • mskisha1120
    mskisha1120 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!
  • MrsKSL
    MrsKSL Posts: 7
    Options
    Thx!