Restaurant Food

Options
I had sushi and miso soup for dinner and I havent found any entries in the database ....looked under sushi and japanese .....any suggestions?

Replies

• lbarnett114
    Options
    I had sushi and miso soup for dinner and I havent found any entries in the database ....looked under sushi and japanese .....any suggestions?
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    I found since I started that going to the internet and looking in other calorie counter sites has helped, writing them down and then adding them to "my own foods"
  • sexyby2008
    Options
    i agree. I really like this site but they dont have every food out there on here....
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    What i do is every time I enter a food that is not already on the site I also select the option to allow other users to use it. Hopefully everyone will do that. :happy:
  • dhayes
    dhayes Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Although every region and person has their own unique foods and brands, soon there should be an even greater selection. If everyone shared their entries.

This site is still the best.
  • redalee
    redalee Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    I always worry about putting in Canadian brands unless they are really well known, because I don't want to clutter up the food lists. If everyone from South Africa, and the UK put in foods... it might make the site too busy. What do you think? Or should I just go ahead?:huh:
  • echotoo
    Options
    just add your own -- all the info needed are on the boxes , cans etc
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,945 Member
    Options
    I always worry about putting in Canadian brands unless they are really well known, because I don't want to clutter up the food lists. If everyone from South Africa, and the UK put in foods... it might make the site too busy. What do you think? Or should I just go ahead?:huh:

Yeah, add them! (That is 2 cents worth). Hi, Red!
  • tdroseler
    Options
    i thought the same thing, redalee...but i figure, what the heck...there seem to be a lot of canadians on this site. Besides what will our friends to the south do when they come here, but still want to keep track?:wink:
    The more variety, the better chance we will find what we are looking for. Even if it is a different brand, it may have very similar info, i have used it that way too.