My 30 Day P90X Progress Pics!

Options
2»

Replies

• LittleD311
    LittleD311 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful. I've heard a lot about P90X, but what is it?

Thanks!!!! It is a 90 day work out regime. Tony Horton created it, and it's based on muscle confusion. You do a different work out each day. It is a great program! Check it out on beachbody.com...... =D
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I HEAR THAT P90X IS A LOT OF WORK? IS THAT TRUE?

It depends on what you consider tough. I played from football all my life. P90X compared to say training camp is nothing! But if you are somebody who never really worked out before, it will surely kick your *kitten*!
  • dc5rn
    dc5rn Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    great job... those are some awesome results...
  • seckler
    seckler Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I want to start P90X as soon as I am finished with Turbo Fire but had a few questions about it. I hear you are supposed to eat more calories with P90X due to the fact you are gaining muscle - how many calories does Tony recommend you eat a day?
  • Spitfirex007
    Spitfirex007 Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    You look great!

I want to start P90X as soon as I am finished with Turbo Fire but had a few questions about it. I hear you are supposed to eat more calories with P90X due to the fact you are gaining muscle - how many calories does Tony recommend you eat a day?

It depends you and your body. There is a book that comes with the program that will help you figure all that out. I just ignored it to be honest. P90X is a program more so focused on your body tone and not weight lose. So I just eat healthy (I even eat junk food once and awhile) do my work outs and be smart about things. And I've dropped about about 20 lbs since I started 6.5 weeks ago.
  • LittleD311
    Options
    You look great!

There is a nutrition guide with P90X, I am currently on Phase 1 Level 1 which means, I need to consume at least 1,800 calories / day. Now that I am officially on Phase 2 , I need to see what I need to do next. It's really simple. He gives recepies, and food ideas....and how many servings you need to eat per day. If you have questions, message me!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    great job... those are some awesome results...

Thanks!!!!! You ready for that work out video yet!? ha ha ha!
  • Nomomush
    Nomomush Posts: 582 Member
    Options
    Great job Dara. Your hard work and dedication truly SHOWS. Way to go!!
  • LittleD311
    Options
    Great job Dara. Your hard work and dedication truly SHOWS. Way to go!!

Thank you so much!!!' I can only imagine what I'll look like in another 30 days!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!