Help! I'm a snacker! Any good snacks?

Options
Hi MFP Friends! I love snacking instead of big meals. I am tired of my 90 calorie yogurt and string cheese. I was wondering if anyone has any good snacks they love. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and would appreciate some ideas. Thanks for all the input!

Replies

• MommyRobot
    MommyRobot Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    Hi MFP Friends! I love snacking instead of big meals. I am tired of my 90 calorie yogurt and string cheese. I was wondering if anyone has any good snacks they love. I have a MAJOR sweet tooth and would appreciate some ideas. Thanks for all the input!

I curb some sweet cravings with sugar free gum. :)
  • meemo88
    meemo88 Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    100 calorie packs.......theres all kinds of chocolately things...just pick which ever one u want..my favorite is keebler fudge stripes cookies
  • kjensen15
    kjensen15 Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    Hummus and carrots!
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I like the fiber one bars. Depending on which one you get, they are between 90- 140 calories.
  • Aaliyahgurl83
    Options
    I bought some snacks that are 90 and 100 calories.. Brownie bites by Kebler are good they are 100 calories or Special K bars made by Keloggs are also good and only 90 calories. theres a section in the cookie/cracker isle normally with snacks like that. They are sweet and can help ur crave ur sweet tooth. I also buy vitamin water i buy the walmart brand Great value and its the wild strawberry flavor its delicious!
  • aochoa123
    aochoa123 Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    I like the 90 calorie Fiber One bars.(chocolate peanut butter). Also the new Special K cracker/chips. 1 serving is 27 chips and only 110 calories.
  • savvynurse
    savvynurse Posts: 292
    Options
    Fiber One: Oats and Chocolate bars.... 140 cals......with crunchy and chocolate chips... yummy
  • fitnesspirateninja
    fitnesspirateninja Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    FiberPlus or Fiber One bars
    Apple with peanut butter
    Dried cherries and almonds
    Broth-based soup
    Rice cake with peanut butter
    Hard-boiled egg
  • carrieberrie
    carrieberrie Posts: 356 Member
    Options
    Sugar free Jell-o with fat free Cool Whip is a great snack. Or sugar free pudding with cool whip yummm! I just got the strawberry smoothis yogurt bars from Weight Watchers, they are so good and only 60 calories!
  • fitrfat
    fitrfat Posts: 2
    Options
    I like a long piece of celery with almond butter and a few raisins on top - Ants on a log.
    It has enough sweetness to satisfy but also fiber, protein, etc.
  • mrdalton
    mrdalton Posts: 97
    Options
    I find drinking flavored water really helps sooth my sweet tooth. I have been using those single serve packs of Propel and dumping it in a bottle of water at work. It is sweet and keeps me from dipping into the candy bowl during the day at work. Good luck!!
  • crrc78
    crrc78 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    they're not sweet, but i love POPCHIPS - they are 120 calories for what seems like a huge bowl (23 chips) - the crunch and volume satisfy me for a while. Also, you might try the Smart Pop Kettle Corn (microwave popcorn) - it's low in fat, high in fiber and both sweet and salty. Plus, popcorn is a high volume food!
  • kermitcfrog
    Options
    I eat the 90 calorie chewy chocolate chip granola bars they satisfy my sweet tooth.
  • manderz2123
    Options
    Jello Pudding Snacks 60 calories for the sugar free ones! LOVE THEM! GL!
  • Joeltang
    Joeltang Posts: 1
    Options
    cauliflower if you like it. I do. it's almost no calories and is a great source of potassium.

edit:

Calories Carbs Calcium Protein Potass Vit A
    Cauliflower - Raw, 1 cup 25 5 2 2 303 0
  • pkgirrl
    pkgirrl Posts: 587
    Options
    apple slices and peanut butter mixed with cinnamon!
  • DanOhh
    DanOhh Posts: 1,806 Member
    Options
    If you shop at Aldi's try their, Fit & Active - Chocolate Peanut Butter Protein Meal Bar. Great chocolate and peanut butter taste!
  • tnkbest
    tnkbest Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Vitatops...chocolate is my favorite so far.
  • JesaGrace
    JesaGrace Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    I have told everyone this several times, but I don't mind pluggin them again....Quaker Oats MIni Rice Cakes Vanilla Creme Brulee.....YUM!! One serving is 13 minicakes-120 calories....they so sweet and yummy, I forget they're rice cakes...they don't taste healthy....I bought another kind of them called Sweet Chili-haven't tried it yet....but one serving of 18 is 120 calories.....
  • Cortx
    Cortx Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    i LOVE cereal! Cheerios, Rice Crispys and Corn Flakes. I also like Lucky Charms. I also like those special K strawberry bars, they are actually good and only 90 calories.