What's your favorite Position?

Options
MassiveDelta
MassiveDelta Posts: 3,311 Member
I like 2nd base, but Of course when there is a lot of action I like 3rd base the best..

I cant wait for spring baseball.
Which position do you like and Why?

Replies

• hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I've always liked 3rd base, but being a lefty I'm sure playing 1st would be better.
  • GorillaNJ
    GorillaNJ Posts: 4,051 Member
    Options
    I was always a third baseman... benefits of a strong arm.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Got me! OK..... this is false advertising! lol. *pulls her mind out of the gutter*
  • Stefani74
    Stefani74 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    :laugh: Got me! OK..... this is false advertising! lol. *pulls her mind out of the gutter*

Thought it was gonna be another interesting afternoon!
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options

I'm with her!
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    Catcher here!
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    Options
    Being a lefty, I played 3rd and right field...but I also pitched a wicked curve ball...I love baseball...in fact I turned the tv on the other day and guess what! The giants were playing the rangers in pre-season play...yes I watched it, the Oilers were losing so bad that it wasn't worth watching hockey lol GO BLUE JAYS!!!!
  • fontaine3b
    Options
    Catcher!!! always in the game! that or 1st base - back before a career-ending (just with my teams, not on the pros! lol) injury - those were the two positions I played.

My oldest son is a Catcher, the middle one a Shortstop and the youngest is a utility player!!

I too can't wait for Baseball season to start!! both professional and rec!!!

Go CHICAGO WHITE SOX!!!!!!!
  • GorillaNJ
    Options

Thought it was gonna be another interesting afternoon!

All these guys on 3rd base it could be very interesting if you wanted to let us come home. LOL
  • MzBug
    MzBug Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    Bench warmer here...I really suck at playing baseball. I do watch it though, and like to watch the pitcher and catcher. They usually have the most personality on the field.
  • Clipickett
    Clipickett Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Ya, i was prepared to answer missionary, but then I saw what this was actually about....So i had to change my answer to catcher.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Ya, i was prepared to answer missionary, but then I saw what this was actually about....So i had to change my answer to catcher.

LMAO! Too funny!
  • fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    anywhere where I don't get smacked with a fly ball. I got stitch after this occured at right center last summer. I think I'll let hubby continue to rock 1st base and I'll play right field or second base when needed. I was a rocking 3rd basemen in HS though.
  • magichatter06
    magichatter06 Posts: 3,593 Member
    Options
    1st Base
  • GorillaNJ
    Options
    Who is the guy that gets to be your pitcher? LOL
  • TheMaidOfAstolat
    TheMaidOfAstolat Posts: 3,222 Member
    Options

I'm with Sos! Lol!

I'll have to change my answer as left field...and no...I'm not going to tell the other, lol. :tongue:
  • mixmastermolly
    Options
    PS: GO TIGERS!
  • kbray003
    kbray003 Posts: 52
    Options
    Short Stop.... :laugh:
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    All the women being animals as usual. I love that it's mostly women that are dirty minded :p
  • SpartanHard
    SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    Why are all the women so dirty? Im with the original poster 3rd base is my fave. Nothing like Snatching that ball off the ground, tap the bag and throwing a rocket to 1st for double play. Bam baby!