i feel like im new too

Options
yuli23
yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
So I use the app on my phone then discovered there was a site. I have been on for a couple weeks now...and i need friends LOL . I have never been open about my weight or about how much I wanna lose. Getting the ticker was hard ...people would really know how big I am. But I figure if I am here its because I'm ready for change and reading posts on here everyone is so supportive. So yes as awhwww as I feel saying it. I have over 100 pounds to lose and I'm ready. So if there is anyone like me ...please add me ... I need all the support and encouraging I can get. I'm here to return the fav....

A little about me .... Ive been married 10 yrs ...have a 9yr old boy who plays select baseball we travel around with his team so I live in hotels and ballparks....baseball is a way of live for us .... I am 27 yrs old ... ugh gots to take me thyroid pills... I live one house away from my mom ...lol ummmm hmmm I wanna be able to be a fat girl who can run ...so iim working on that ... but eventually be agirl who is fit and who runs for fun

Replies

• yuli23
    yuli23 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thanx to all you guys who have been adding me .... its very encouraging .... big hug