Is it okay to start if I have to stop?

Options
I've been waiting to start p90x until after my honeymoon next week. I want to start it so bad. Is it detrimental to start it, not be able to do it for a week, and then start back up?

My fiance and I are taking an extra long road trip for our honeymoon (from OKC to Chicago via Route 66), so we won't be able to do much per exercise (unless the hotels have a gym, which I plan on taking advantage of!!).

Replies

• fuhrmeister
    fuhrmeister Posts: 1,796 Member
    Options
    I don't think it would be bad to start and stop. You may just want to star over at teh beginning. Any exercise is good exercise so go ahead even if you have to start over :)
  • kbray003
    kbray003 Posts: 52
    Options
    p90x is really intense, so if you kow you are going to have to stop and start over, you may want to do some excersizing to get you ready for p90x and then hit it hard when you get back. Do some weight liftng, pilates, aerobics, and core exercises to get you ready. I don't think there would be anything wrong with starting it now though, if thats what you want. Ideally you want to do the whole 90 days at a time, so I agree you may want to start from the beginning again after your honeymoon.
  • classicshell
    Options
    Thanks ladies. :) I appreciate it.