My Own NSV!

Options
Some people may not think this is much but today I was talking to my sister who lives in Portugal and I was telling her all the amazing things I've learned while using MFP and how my weight loss has been going and she told me I was her inspiration for her to start living a healthier life style! I was shocked and full of pride it's a great feeling knowing that someone looks up to you since you yourself have only just begun.

Thanks Sil.

Replies

• udallmom101
    udallmom101 Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    That is an amazing feeling! I have had several friends in my close group decide to jump on my weight loss bandwagon. We are all supporting one another. They credit me, but really they had it in them, they just needed a push!
  • denisecc
    denisecc Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Sounds like you have a wonderful sister..You are blessed..I wish my sister would say that to me. I have a very good gf on here who is a wonderful supportive person, which I am the same to her..Keep up the good work......Denise
  • bunnyb11
    bunnyb11 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    well ive not been on here long and there are a few friends i have on here that i credit to helping me get to where i am today. i still constantly stuggle with water and watching my sodium cuz i love salt.......but you are exactly rite we have it in us all the time but sometimes it just takes a few kind words from someelse to help push you up to where you need to be. Good Luck on your Journey & GOD BLESS!!!!!

Bunny
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!