fitness magazines

Options
2»

Replies

• changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options

FYI, this month was AWESOME. Had some great HIIT training articles in it, as well as a whole section in the middle about high quality foods. I wish I could post the whole thing here, people would really get a lot out of it.

Ah, I guess I will def. be making another trip to barnes and noble. I've been wanting more on HIIT.

Is it in the men's interest section. When I was there yesterday I didn't see it in the women's section.
  • SHBoss1673
    SHBoss1673 Posts: 7,161 Member
    Options

FYI, this month was AWESOME. Had some great HIIT training articles in it, as well as a whole section in the middle about high quality foods. I wish I could post the whole thing here, people would really get a lot out of it.

Ah, I guess I will def. be making another trip to barnes and noble. I've been wanting more on HIIT.

Is it in the men's interest section. When I was there yesterday I didn't see it in the women's section.

I believe it's in the health section, it's different at every B&N though, ask the info desk, they should know what section. This month is yellow, and has a dude running with no shirt on on the cover.
  • changling82
    changling82 Posts: 137 Member
    Options

I believe it's in the health section, it's different at every B&N though, ask the info desk, they should know what section. This month is yellow, and has a dude running with no shirt on on the cover.

awesome, thanks! I'll check it out tonight.