Hello everyone, Im new to myfitnesspal.com

HMS6376
HMS6376 Posts: 4
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello everyone,
Anyone have any suggestions for healthy light on the sugar snacks?? I get the tv munchies in the evening and thats my biggest problem is trying not to cave and eat my sons treats!! Help me!!!!! This whole healthy lifestyle is new to me so Im re-training my mind and body not to crave junkfood!

Replies

• HMS6376
    Hello everyone,
    Anyone have any suggestions for healthy light on the sugar snacks?? I get the tv munchies in the evening and thats my biggest problem is trying not to cave and eat my sons treats!! Help me!!!!! This whole healthy lifestyle is new to me so Im re-training my mind and body not to crave junkfood!
  • Saluna
    Saluna Posts: 56 Member
    Hello,
    I recently started my diet and found that a Banana does th trick
    Saluna
  • HMS6376
    Thanks, I will have to try that!
    I heard banans and peanut butter are awesome together!
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Well...I am a TOTAL snacker and here are some of the guilt free choices I use:

~stick of celery with 1 tbsp reduced fat PB
    ~apple and string cheese
    ~fat free/sugar free pudding cup with 1 tbsp Cool Whip Free
    ~Popcorn
    ~2 MultiGrain Cinnamon Roll Rice Cakes
    ~sugar free popsicle
    ~Whole wheat cheddar goldfish (1 serving...I think it's like 30 pieces)
    ~1 cup of grapes (fresh or you can freeze them)
    ~baby carrots (raw or with some light ranch)
    ~baked Doritos (I buy them in the single serving bags and they are just 90 calories)
    ~I love the Pecan Crunch Nature's Valley Cruchy granola bars (2 bars=190 calories...but very filling)

Hopefully this helps! If I think of more, I will definitely let you know!!! :bigsmile:

Good luck!
    ~Kistinbee~
  • GIGINATOR
    GIGINATOR Posts: 355 Member
    apples and peanut butter, a big rice cake with a wedge of laughing cow cheese, baked tortilla chips and salsa, sugar free single serving puddings, an ounce of almonds. Hope this helps!!!:wink:
  • bleachcse
    bleachcse Posts: 148 Member
    popcorn. It fills you up and makes you drink lots of water while you're eating it. You can get 100 calorie packs in butter and if you're looking for something sweet I think they make kettle corn in those too.
  • tanzmamma
    tanzmamma Posts: 368 Member
    My usual snacks...

Cheddar Chex Mix (2/3 cup is 130 cal and 4 grams of fat)
    smart ones desserts (they are very good feels like you're being bad lol)
    fiber one bar
    popcorn (i put some spray calorie free butter on it - I dont use salt though)
    fat free icecream on a cone
    fat free pringles or lays
    PICKLES .. i loooovveee me some pickles :)
    Lays makes tostidos that are 1 gram of fat and 90 calories.... so I eat those with salsa a lot
    apples
    strawberries

A friend of mine introduced me to banana split pie (it's a WW recipe) it's very, VERY good and sweet!
This discussion has been closed.