anyone on weight watchers too?

mommy_of_5
mommy_of_5 Posts: 3 Member
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
was wondering if anyone is on weight watchers too ?

Replies

• papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    tried WW 2 years ago, not that impressed, seemed paying a weekly fee to lose weight doest agree with me, in the end you just went to get weighed, so i stopped :/
  • polar5554
    polar5554 Posts: 576 Member
    I did Weight Watchers from November 2009 until roughly August 2010.

I lost 75 lbs. with the program. I did the old program, not the new Pro Points.

I LOVE WW and they are a great company!!
  • Anna19911
    Anna19911 Posts: 141
    I'm on it right now and I am SO thankful for it! i've lost 28 pounds in 4 and half months.
  • Fat2FitChick
    Fat2FitChick Posts: 451 Member
    If it works for you then stick with it. I used to be a LA Weight Loss counselor believe it or not and the stuff that I was trained to do was so misleading, uncalled for and really unnecessary to make my customers think that they couldn't do it without the program.

Because of that I left and vowed never to pay anyone or encourage anyone to pay a company to do what your body already knows how to do.

Like I said in the beginning though, if it is working for you then stick with it because in the end you have to be happy and do what is best for you!
  • jsjlandy
    jsjlandy Posts: 41 Member
    I've been doing the points plus program for about 2 months and I've lost 12 lbs. I don't pay WW, I just calculated my points and use an app on my phone. I use that and mfp.
  • Annie5859
    Annie5859 Posts: 280 Member
    I was on WW too a few years ago and had great success. I think it's a great motivator, excellent support and very informative. I actually got my life time goal (not sure if that's what it's called, can't remember) so it's free for me to go as long as I am at my goal weight. Needless to say I am not. It's a big commitment to go to the meetings each week and I just don't have the time right now. But I would recommend this program in a heartbeat.
  • I've been doing the points plus program for about 2 months and I've lost 12 lbs. I don't pay WW, I just calculated my points and use an app on my phone. I use that and mfp.
    Hey me too! I paid for mine, and I've also lost 12lbs in 2 months as well. Mine expires in April but honestly I like this site 100X's better.
  • papastu
    papastu Posts: 737 Member
    I've been doing the points plus program for about 2 months and I've lost 12 lbs. I don't pay WW, I just calculated my points and use an app on my phone. I use that and mfp.
    Hey me too! I paid for mine, and I've also lost 12lbs in 2 months as well. Mine expires in April but honestly I like this site 100X's better.

says it all :smile:
This discussion has been closed.