motovation

Options
I could use some help with motovation. I was doing really good up until today. Not sure if this is worth it. Could use so friends to push me to my goal. Eatting like I should working out and nothing. Been doing this for 3 weeks now and I only lost 1 pound this whole time. Please help me stay on course.:sad:

Replies

• mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    It's a process, for some quicker than others.. Open your food diary so we can examine what your eating and seeing your workouts. It will happen for you just keep pushing on... We are here for you...
  • GURLEY_GIRL3
    GURLEY_GIRL3 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    DONT GIVE UP!! IT WILL COME..I LOOKED AT UR DIARY AND I DONT THINK UR EATING ENOUGH...U DONT HAVE TO EAT ALL UR CALORIES BUT I WOULD TRY TO GET ATLEAST OVER 1200 ESPECIALLY SINCE UR EXERCISING AND BURNING MORE CALOIRES
  • themrsbriggs
    themrsbriggs Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    you can do it!!!! i know it seems hopeless when the scale isn't moving, but this is a lifestyle change. it's not going to happen as quickly as we want it. i didn't lose (or gain) anything in a month but just started losing again. the scale isn't the determining factor for our success. do you feel better? are you becoming more comfortable in your own skin? those are some of the questions that i ask myself everyday and if the answer is YES than i know i'm going to get to where i want to be sooner rather than later :) you are in the best place possible on MFP. i love it and it keeps me motivated!!! if you need to be told everyday how great you're doing, i'll be there for you :) NEVER GIVE UP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • wnluvr
    wnluvr Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Go Miranda, Go Miranda... you can do it! You got this!!! :flowerforyou: It's hard... but keep at it, lady. You'll get there. You're probably gaining muscle, which you probably already know weighs more than fat... so while you're busy gaining muscle, you're body is also getting better at burning those calories. Stick with it and you'll break on through to the other side!! :smokin:
  • AJB87
    AJB87 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    hang in there! i started this "new way of living" back in January and i've only lost 5 punds:cry: but i've lost inches everywhere!:smile: just because you're not losing lbs fast doesnt mean your not losing inches. Stick with it, drink lots of water even if you dont think you're thirsty and keep tracking all your food intake. You'll see results soon through your clothes. Good luck:bigsmile: