Seafood

Options
I am going out to dinner tonight at my favorite restaurant called 'La Tentazione' that has the absolute best fresh seafood. We are celebrating my husband and mother-in-laws' b'days (both this week). So, I am going to order whatever I want and not worry about calories! I swear we only eat out like 4 times per year, so this is a really big treat :bigsmile:

Replies

• Katy009
    Katy009 Posts: 579 Member
    Options
    I am going out to dinner tonight at my favorite restaurant called 'La Tentazione' that has the absolute best fresh seafood. We are celebrating my husband and mother-in-laws' b'days (both this week). So, I am going to order whatever I want and not worry about calories! I swear we only eat out like 4 times per year, so this is a really big treat :bigsmile:
  • msarro
    msarro Posts: 2,748 Member
    Options
    Good news, most seafood isn't bad for you ;)

The sauces and stuff... not so much. But who cares, have an awesome meal!!!! I'm jealous :tongue:
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I'm soooo jealous:sad: I love seafood!!

You go enjoy your special celebrations, you've earned it. I'm impressed by the weight loss, but even more so by the smoke free tracker!!!!!! You go girl:flowerforyou:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    That's nice! And the best part is that "fresh" seafood isn't too bad anyway.

Have fun!!! :flowerforyou:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    ENJOY!! :smile: