Weight loss help plz!

Options
Ok i just started a new med that causes me to gain weight, raise my appetite, and i am having such a rough time trying to loss weight now. Does anyone have anyway to help ive tryed almost everything. Plz help i needa loss the weight and try to keep it offespecially with this new med im on. Message me or just comment. I need all the help i can get.

Replies

• dixiechicdana
    Options
    I'm doing Supreme 90 day workout. It works for me. you can get it at walgreens or bed bath and beyond. The key is to eat good foods and watch your calories. If you eat good foods, you can eat a lot more.
  • skinnylizzard
    skinnylizzard Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    cardio, cardio, cardio! You have to burn off those extra calories! Stay away from junky and processed foods, fill up with fruits and veggies as much as you can. Especially vegetables have lots of bulk for few calories.
  • erinltrujillo
    Options
    Hi CatherinaD!

I struggle with it not because of meds, but rather the lifestyle of eating out more than eating at home. I adopted a rule of 2-3 starches per day and started a running training program to help. After 3 weeks - I have lost a couple pounds and have just started to notice a huge change in my appetite. I found that I crave the good for me foods because its a great fuel source for the running... lots of veggies and black beans, some dairy and good whole grain starches...so far so good. Good Luck!
  • krleti1
    krleti1 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    The easiest thing is small goals and be happy with even small loses. Only weigh once a week or once a month. Be honest in your food journal and make sure to do at least 30mintes of exercise every day. Look at my journals, I don't deprive I eat in moderation.

There are no miracles - weight loss is very simple calories in versus calories out. more must go out then in!

Call if you need help or would like a menu plan.

Good Luck,
    Kristen
    Cert AFAA Personal Trainer
    owner of The Toy Box Pole Dance Studio.