Perth girl.

Options
lalilalu
lalilalu Posts: 102 Member
Hi everyone,
I've only just joined this site a couple of days ago, and I'm addicted. I seem to be logging on numerous times a day and playing around with things, updating my food diary and putting my recipes in.

I've just finished 5 weeks of Lite and Easy and have lost 6.8kg, so that's a great start, but I want to lose at least another 10-15kg. After not really cooking for the last 5 weeks I'm really enjoying making my own food now and eating lovely fresh healthy things. I actually feel much more satisfied doing my own thing and even feel like I'm eating more...

I live in Perth, Australia and it would be great to have some other Aussies to follow along with. Just purely for the fact we can talk in kilograms not pounds and compare notes about good foods and ideas available in Oz.. I've looked at few other peoples diary's and if they live in the US then it's full of foods that I dont really know about....

Anyway, I'm having so much fun on this site, and hope to keep on dropping the kilos

Replies

• Rosie958r
    Rosie958r Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    That happens :)
    I started using it again yesterday but I have been looking through the message boards and everything else rather than just using it to track calories.
    So much better :)
  • deeharley
    deeharley Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    I was just thinking the same thing - I've been here about two days, and suddenly facebook has competition. haha