Not fitness related: Mens wedding rings / suggestions?

Options
amicklin
amicklin Posts: 452
Hello! I am getting married in October! My husband-to-be and I are picking one anothers rings, with no input/ selection from the other.

Mens jewelry does NOT have much to choose from which has caused problems. Wanting some suggestions of where to look. I am wanting to find a white gold, black onyx ring, simple and without any diamonds.

i hve looked at (online): Zales, Helzberg, Kay and every known 'internet only' site. I am pretty distrusting of 'internet only' sites for rings simply because it is such a pricey item, want ti see it in person.

Tips? Suggestions?

There seem to be 20 million places and styles for womens rings which does not carry over to the mens! :/

Thanks!

Replies

• EQHanks
    EQHanks Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    We just bought our rings! We went to our local place and I picked out an amazing white gold ring with a polished and brushed looks to it..very different and nice! He loves it.
  • selbyhutch
    selbyhutch Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    We got my husband a titanium ring from Kay & after wearing it, he hated it. We bought him another a few years ago from Park Lane - Solara. He loves it!
  • pandalady8
    pandalady8 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    My fiance and I are also in ring-choosing mode. Sounds like you are looking for something like my Joseph would like. We're going through a jeweler at this website, probably something like this one: http://www.stuller.com/products/tar264/?groupId=104445 They have a lot of black/silver rings for guys there. Highly recommended! (Joseph designed my engagement ring from scratch through this same place!)