Started the 30 Day Shred, Join me? I need support!

Options
Day 1 L1 30 Day Shred
I completed my first day today. It didn’t completely kill me but we shall see how sore I am tomorrow lol! It was exciting =)

I am going to let you guys know my measurements every 10 days and hopefully I see good results.

Along with doing the 30 Day Shred, I’ll be playing Dance Central for at least 40 mins a day, and eating 1200 calories or less.

Waist 32.5

Hips 35.5

Neck 12

L Thigh 20

R Thigh 20.5

Chest 35

Biceps 10

In exactly 30 days is my 20th Bday, hopefully I can be a lot healthier and more fit by then!
Join me? =)

Replies

• unhealthynomore
    Options
    I'll join you!! I ordered it the other day and should get it soon! I'm totally psyched!!
  • akgrl1020
    akgrl1020 Posts: 179
    Options
    I bought it today, and will be starting it tomorrow! Let me know if ya need a cyber workout buddy :-)
  • Kellybegone
    Options
    Ok I' did it a few months back...day 3/4 hurts more! I need to get back to doing it...because for the short time I did it....it REALLY helped! Yea! Good luck!
  • chicalatte
    chicalatte Posts: 174
    Options
    I'll join you!! I ordered it the other day and should get it soon! I'm totally psyched!!

Yay! I read a lot of good things about it so I am pretty excited! Day One went amazingly well, except I had a hard time playing Dance Central afterward cause I was slightly sore. The pushups were the worst for me!
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I bought it today, and will be starting it tomorrow! Let me know if ya need a cyber workout buddy :-)

I would love that! <3
  • chicalatte
    Options
    Ok I' did it a few months back...day 3/4 hurts more! I need to get back to doing it...because for the short time I did it....it REALLY helped! Yea! Good luck!

what kind of results did you get?
  • swanfam4
    swanfam4 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I'll join you - I just finished day 4!
  • kellymacheel
    Options
    I just started session two and it's so hard but feels good. I try to do it twice a day and I love it. It's a really great all over workout.
  • brandihutchinson
    Options
    I just started the 30 Day Shred today too! It DEF killed me, but I'm determined to do it! I'm also doing 40min of Tae Bo as well.
  • ddrobins
    ddrobins Posts: 2
    Options
    I'll join you. I was going to start on the 1st, but...didn't. I could use the extra motivation and support also. I measure every Friday. I'll start reporting tomorrow. Good luck! I've never done it every day in a row...
  • ddrobins
    ddrobins Posts: 2
    Options
    It looks like measurement wise we are in a similar boat. Though, you are younger than me, it will be interesting to see what our results show.
  • shvrngrl
    shvrngrl Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I'm in. I just came back from a vac ation and I am lacking motivation and need a serious pushing!

30-day shred sounds like a great jumpstart!

SW 207
    CW 199
    Mini goal 190 (by March 31)
    Mini goal 160 (by June 30)
    GW 130
  • gozdeh
    gozdeh Posts: 59
    Options
    Good Luck!
  • maryrachel
    Options
    I'm about half way through the 30 day shred and I absolutely love it now. I can do all of the work outs up to level 2 without stopping. I've also been rotating out other Biggest Loser DVD''s like, Cardio Max, Kettlebell workout, and Jillian Michaels yoga. Doing all of these videos each a couple of times a week has completely transformed my body. I've lost about 22 lbs in 9 weeks. I am also much more toned than I have ever been. I was doing P90X about 6 months ago, I even completed it. However, if you are a women who gains weight like a woman (in your hips and stomach) high intersity workouts are the best thing for you. P90X is mostly weigh lifting and doesn't make you lean like these videos. The only downside to these videos is that when I do them early in the morning it makes me hungry all day. I keep my calories under 1300 a day but some days are much harder than others.
  • chicalatte
    Options
    It looks like measurement wise we are in a similar boat. Though, you are younger than me, it will be interesting to see what our results show.

Good luck to both of us <3
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I'm about half way through the 30 day shred and I absolutely love it now. I can do all of the work outs up to level 2 without stopping. I've also been rotating out other Biggest Loser DVD''s like, Cardio Max, Kettlebell workout, and Jillian Michaels yoga. Doing all of these videos each a couple of times a week has completely transformed my body. I've lost about 22 lbs in 9 weeks. I am also much more toned than I have ever been. I was doing P90X about 6 months ago, I even completed it. However, if you are a women who gains weight like a woman (in your hips and stomach) high intersity workouts are the best thing for you. P90X is mostly weigh lifting and doesn't make you lean like these videos. The only downside to these videos is that when I do them early in the morning it makes me hungry all day. I keep my calories under 1300 a day but some days are much harder than others.

I know that feeling! It's like no matter what I eat Im still hungry!
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    im on day 5 today... every day gets easier and i do more reps...i LOVE it... still having a hard time with the bicycle crunches...it always hurts my neck so i KNOW im doing them wrong and it drives me nuts!!

i always feel the workout in my calves the most the next day....probably from all that jumping around!!

my measurements are:
    Neck: 13
    Chest: 34
    Waist: 31
    Butt: 41
    Thighs:: 23
    calves: 13.5
    biceps: 12 inches (flexed) 11 (flacid)
    forearms: 10.5 (flexed) 10 (flacid)
    weight: 148.2 (ive lost 1 pound since starting only 5 days ago!)

Im also taking oxyelite pro.
  • chicalatte
    Options
    I did Day 3 L1 today and it kicked my butt! I am sooooooo sore from previous days!
  • hollyb9871
    hollyb9871 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I just bought it today, I may try to do it tonight or wait and do it tomorrow it depends on how my little ones are doing.
  • humblemonkey
    humblemonkey Posts: 576 Member
    Options
    I did Day 3 L1 today and it kicked my butt! I am sooooooo sore from previous days!

tell me all those jacks and jumping rope doesnt kill your claves by the next day?! im hoping L@ and # forcus on other leg areas more during cardio!! lol