Hurry up SPRING!

Options
I don't know about you fine folks.. but I'm DYING for it to warm up so I can get out side! I've been doing p90/p90 master series since January 1, and while its an awesome work out, I'm starting to feel burned out of working out inside.

I desperately want to go outside for a nice jog, or log a few miles on my bike... but dammit! I can't take the cold.. so I'm stuck waiting!

Anybody else ready for spring?! What exercise do YOU plan to do once out side? I figure this'll be good for ideas we can all enjoy once the nice weather hits!

As I said above, Ill be doing some jogging/walking HIIT in 2 mile stretches before I head into work.. and I'm fixin' to hit up the bike track on the weekends. How 'bout you?!

Replies

• aecryan
    aecryan Posts: 89
    Options
    I want to run outside and join a 6 week bootcamp with some of my friends at church.
  • cenafan
    cenafan Posts: 398 Member
    Options
    I go for walks. I bundle up. Hat, mitts, winter down workout coat (not my good one cause I get kinda sweaty...LOL), Keen hiking waterproof boots. And out I go. Yes...I love the nicer weather...but very little is going to stop me from going outside (the only thing so far is freezing rain).
  • Xenocat
    Xenocat Posts: 13
    Options
    haha, I tried that.. but I dunno what the deal is. Cold is just physically UNBEARABLE to me. I wear my coat almost 24/7, even inside. If its under 70 or so, Im generally uncomfortable. WHen it gets freezing or below, all bets are off. I hate life in the winter.. just can't do it!