Bikini Babes Challenge

2»

Replies

• lisateachawa
    lisateachawa Posts: 166 Member
    still behind, but lost a pound. Finally heading in the right direction!
  • mmelaragno
    mmelaragno Posts: 162
    still behind, but lost a pound. Finally heading in the right direction!

That's great though Lisa, 1 pound is fantastic!!!

Let's continue with the water and the extra workout and have to try one new exercise and/or healthy recipe. Does that sound good?
  • lisateachawa
    Yes that sounds good. I've been trying to do better on my water. So this will reinforce my goals. I have some wii stuff that I haven't tried yet. (Been kinda scared to get my butt kicked) But I will try and do one this week. Good luck on your week, too :flowerforyou:
  • mmelaragno
    TGIF!!! Oye I'm ready for the weekend!!

Todays weight is 208, 2.2 lbs lost. I took my measurements and I forgot them :ohwell:
  • lisateachawa
    That's fantastic Mary! way to keep being awesome!!!!!

I lost 1/2 of a pound. At least it is a loss.

I think my metabolic disorder hates me. I am trying harder than I ever have and it is SLOWLY coming off. It is so frustrating.
  • mmelaragno
    That's fantastic Mary! way to keep being awesome!!!!!

I lost 1/2 of a pound. At least it is a loss.

I think my metabolic disorder hates me. I am trying harder than I ever have and it is SLOWLY coming off. It is so frustrating.

Is there anything you can do/take for it? I am curious and hopefully we can find something that will help you. 1/2 pound is still great though, and you should be proud of yourself!
  • lisateachawa
    will weigh tomorrow - saturday. Too late tonight - been a long day.

As for my metabolic disorder the medicine i was prescribed (for it and my insulin resisitance) messed with my b vitamin absorption. So I quit taking (metformin) and now have to take mediciane for my vit. B deficincy.

Some times it never ends :)
  • mmelaragno
    Oh Lisa, that is terrible. Hopefully you get that all fixed, you definitely don't want to be B deficient!

I was traveling this weekend and the closest scale was the weigh station, buahahah, so maybe tomorrow or on Monday. Or we can take this week off.
  • lisateachawa
    Well, I weighed myself and didn't lose anything.

I worked out hard today - so maybe I can lose some next week. - we are finally on spring break - so I hope to work out almost every day at the gym.

Ate a little bit earlier today so I could splurge at Olive Garden. It was delicious. Maybe this week will be better.
  • mmelaragno
    Happy Friday! Today's weigh in is 206.6, lost 1.4 pounds. now I just need to start exercising again, it's hard to get back to it since being sick. Oh joy.
  • lisateachawa
    Mary i am glad that you are feeling better and feel up for exercising. Take it easy. Great work on the loss. I will weigh on Sunday and post.
  • mmelaragno
    Mary i am glad that you are feeling better and feel up for exercising. Take it easy. Great work on the loss. I will weigh on Sunday and post.

Thanks Lisa! Good luck on Sunday, I hope you're enjoying your spring break!!
  • lisateachawa
    was afraid to weigh in today. We went to a mini vacation to Glade Springs near Beckley WV. It was beautiful. I will weigh in tomorrow.:ohwell:
This discussion has been closed.