posting instead of eating

Options
Instead of reaching for something that could potentially ruin my calories for the day, I have found that just perusing this site has helped take the edge off of losing control.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this a great site! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Instead of reaching for something that could potentially ruin my calories for the day, I have found that just perusing this site has helped take the edge off of losing control.

Just wanted to say thanks to everyone for making this a great site! :flowerforyou:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    tell me about it LMBO...its saved me from many a snack attacks which were either boredom of some other negative emotion....I always laugh here and learn quite a bit too!!

hugs and glad I'm not alone!
    Ali :drinker:
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    Just don't go to the recipe forum!!! :noway:
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    I know what you mean... and it sucks to eat and type too! Haha! MFP - great detourant from FOOD!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • pecksun8
    pecksun8 Posts: 570
    Options
    Just don't go to the recipe forum!!! :noway:

lol :laugh:

I think I have the same problem when I get bored...nothing else to do but eat. Although lately, I have been finding a whole lot to do. I am going to start learning a new language.
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Same here..it's saved me TONS of calories! :laugh:
  • butterjoy
    butterjoy Posts: 303 Member
    Options
    BELIEVE YOU ME! THE MFP HAS BEEN A FANTASTIC SITE!! :love: I WOULD BE LOST WITHOUT IT. IT HAS HELPED ME CONSIDERABLY ON WATCHING MY FOOD CALORIES.