Just a reminder ladies...

Options
Remember ... we are all beautiful in our own way... but if we dont feel beautiful noone else will see it. I have friends and family members who are severely over weight and yet they carry themselves with such confidence they absolutely shine ! I am not one of those ppl, but I am working on learning to accept me for me . Change what u want to about urself but u need to change the way u think about urself b/c I know that just losing the weight is not going to make u like urself. Heal ur body and ur mind not just one at a time !

Replies

• xlacijeanx
    xlacijeanx Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    You're completely right. You have to dump the "inner fat girl"! It's a hard process!
  • LittleMissAngi
    LittleMissAngi Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    I heard Pink's new song today 'Perfect' it made me feel better!
  • rbrducky
    rbrducky Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I couldn't have said it better myself! :)
  • kdao
    kdao Posts: 265
    Options
    I heard Pink's new song today 'Perfect' it made me feel better!

Love that song!
  • VenturaGurl
    VenturaGurl Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Beautifully said! I also am working on loving my body and carrying myself with confidence!
  • losing4myself
    Options
    I still have my moments but i'm such a different, more confident person that what I once was. Because I LOST my inner fat chick, i'm able to start losing my outer fat chick. lol. Seriously, I never lost so much weigh and so easily as when I started to feel better about myself. I've never thought of myself as cute, especially not the size I am now. But you know what...I am kinda cute in my own little way and I love ME!! Heehee. Never thought I would have the confidence I have in myself now before even being to my goal weight...but I do. And my confidence grows more and more all the time. For example...my wedding band that WAS impossible to get back on once I finally would get it off (as of 3 months ago) now comes of and on, off and on...lol. It's actually fun doing now...lol!!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    Oh totally envious right now ... im still working towards being able to wear my wedding ring ... i havent worn it in about 2 years.
    I still have my moments but i'm such a different, more confident person that what I once was. Because I LOST my inner fat chick, i'm able to start losing my outer fat chick. lol. Seriously, I never lost so much weigh and so easily as when I started to feel better about myself. I've never thought of myself as cute, especially not the size I am now. But you know what...I am kinda cute in my own little way and I love ME!! Heehee. Never thought I would have the confidence I have in myself now before even being to my goal weight...but I do. And my confidence grows more and more all the time. For example...my wedding band that WAS impossible to get back on once I finally would get it off (as of 3 months ago) now comes of and on, off and on...lol. It's actually fun doing now...lol!!
  • naebear99
    naebear99 Posts: 73
    Options
    Very true. While I don't like all the extra weight I'm carrying, I still like my body, who I am, and what I do with my life. I'm not defined by my fat, and it definitely does help to know that success or failure in weight loss won't define me as a person.