PB2 powdered peanut butter

Options
Hi everyone! I've been reading a lot about PB2 and decided I want to give it a try as a supplement to my peanut butter cravings. I know I can buy it online, but since I'm impatient has anyone in Manhattan purchased this product? If you have, please share :)

Thank you and have a nice day!

Replies

• wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    PB2 is the love of my life. I make it normally to put it on VitaTops (or normal muffin tops), apples, make sandwiches, etc. But I'll also use hot water and add extra water to it to make an instant warm peanut butter sauce to pour over things. My current favorite treat with it is to pop a 100 calorie bag of popcorn, pour on a serving of PB2 that I've made with just under double the recommended amount of water and shake it all to coat the popcorn completely in the peanut butter.

As a total peanut butter addict, this stuff is like a gift from the gods. I'll be making a batch of home made peanut butter marshmallow fluff next week for a recipe idea I've had and can't wait to see how it turns out. :D

If you grew up on stuff like Jif or Skippy then it'll probably taste pretty different. But I grew up on all natural peanut butter, so this just tastes like my childhood to me.
  • dandydalek
    dandydalek Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    My current favorite treat with it is to pop a 100 calorie bag of popcorn, pour on a serving of PB2 that I've made with just under double the recommended amount of water and shake it all to coat the popcorn completely in the peanut butter.

This sounds DELICIOUS.