The Cure For The Common GS Cookie...

Options
kmm7309
kmm7309 Posts: 802 Member
I know how I am. If I open a box of cookies, I will eat them all. If I open a box of cookies and pre-portion them, I will eat three portions of them. But then I decided to do this (see below) and have those nasty numbers staring at me, and now I will always think twice before I over-eat Girl Scout cookies! Hope this helps some of you with a control issue as big as mine!

1221342-T400300.jpg

Replies

• x3mommy
    x3mommy Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    love it! I gave them up for lent, but I have boxes in the freezer, I may need to copy your idea!
  • pinksoldier
    Options
    i portion out food too, but your idea is much better adding the numbers to it! thanks for the great idea!
  • wolfchild59
    wolfchild59 Posts: 2,608 Member
    Options
    I just look at the number of cookies in the box vs how much they charge for 'em and that keeps out of my house entirely. lol
  • realrayne10
    realrayne10 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I solved my girl scout cookie problem by not buying any this year. But I love your idea and may need to implement it with my latest love: cashew almond pistachio squares!
  • happybunnysbabe57
    happybunnysbabe57 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    i love that idea but this year i am passing on the gs cookies. i am still working on self control and i think that 140 cal for 2 cookies could get me into trouble lol but i will def use ur idea for other foods. i love it.
  • W0zzie
    W0zzie Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    LOL that's great. No GS cookies here but makes me want to go with a big black marker pen to "all" the high cal stuff put in the pantry by my diet sabotaging family :O