RIP scale . . .

Options
It died. Sometime between Monday a.m. and this a.m.

Either that or I lost between 20 and 155 lbs since Monday a.m.!! LOL

So - Here lies Kim's scale. May it rest in peace - or in pieces, whatever! :glasses:

Replies

• MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options

So - Here lies Kim's scale. May it rest in peace - or in pieces, whatever! :glasses:
  • tyeshaljohnson
    Options
    :sad: May it RIP. I think my scale is on it's last leg also. :sad:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    I know I WANTED mine dead after it didn't show a weight loss on Tuesday, but, I'll give it another week before I kill it!!! :laugh:
  • pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Dear Lord, please watch over Kim's scale as it leaves earth and departs for its journey to its final resting place in scale heaven. May it forever display her goal weight for the rest of eternity. amen.
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    We should all murder our scales... :smokin:

We could be the Scale Serial Killers!!! Haha!!! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Kim - sorry to hear about your scale... they can be your best friend or your worst enemy! :flowerforyou:
  • mrsyac2
    mrsyac2 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options

Oh mine did the same thing I just changed the battery its digital but before i did that I took a pic and emailed it to my husband he said wow babe you really are kicking butt to lose that much weight in 24hrs but as soon as i put a new battery in it-- it was back to saying the correct amount
  • MontanaGirl
    MontanaGirl Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    You guys are hilarious!! I should have taken a picture when it weighed me at 120. When it said 60 - that was a little too scary of a number!! Not digital so no batteries but it was a wild ride!!

Muahahahaha - serial scale killers to the rescue!! I've definately thought about taking a bat to it more than once . . . :laugh:

Guess I'll have to start measuring myself until I can, want to, etc., get another one. (probably not to soon. Good bad or indifferent, I just don't like the damn things anymore!!)
  • hcovell
    hcovell Posts: 1
    Options
    Can anyone recommend a scale that is accurate and reliable? I'm 50 and never owned one, but now unfortunately, I need one.
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Options
    this is pretty funny, cause I think my scale in on the way out too! Trust me it has seen more action in the past 6 months then the entire time that I have owned (( oh like probably 5-6 years)). I think it's time for a battery change or something.

lose 3, gain 3, lose 3, gain 3, lose 3, gain 3....make up your mind already....dang thing is getting on my nerves.!