I Couldn't Believe It! Feel Kinda Alone in My Celebrating!

Options
2»

Replies

• puddyone
    puddyone Posts: 10
    Options
    Good on you for resisting temptation. The mind can be a very cruel thing, but stay strong, keep those arguments in your favour and keep resisting... you are doing a fabulous job and keep that in front of your mind. You really don't need others to celebrate (although it is nice!), just baske in your own achievements and be satisfied that you have achieved, no matter how big or small that achievement may be! :wink: We are all here on MFP to do exactly what you have done! Well done. xx
  • Mad_Dog_Muscle
    Mad_Dog_Muscle Posts: 1,251 Member
    Options
    Well done!!
  • Uronlydreaming
    Uronlydreaming Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hey, wait! First of all, way to go! That is great progress and your dealing with the no-nos shows great strength and commitment.

But, let me tell you not to feel so bad because people around you don't understand how much it all means to you. You will get a higher kind of joy when, as you continue to lose weight, you'll see more and more people getting inspired by you. Everyone knows how hard it is to stop any habit... from cigs to candy to drugs, etc, so when you lose 6 lbs, they dont all get excited because they're so used to people putting it right back on. But, as you continue to drop weight, they'll become more and more convinced it is for real and they will eventually start saying things to you that they probably never said before... good things!

Keep up the great work!!!
    Eric
  • bizygirl43
    Options
    I am soooooo proud of you!!! i totally can relate to your situation...even though depression is not something I can really say that I have experienced....temptation is....i sometimes dont see why its fair for me to have to watch every morsel that goes into my mouth yet some people can eat anything and it never sticks. God just wants me to learn patience and he is guiding me right now through NOT eating everything in sight....i especially can relate to your 'office' foods...and they are everywhere....lol 6.5 is a huge exciting start....ive only lost 2 as i just started this week.....lets hang in together lol........7.5 is your next step!!!
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Dont feel alone, all of MFP are with ya!!:flowerforyou:

WOOT WOOT on the weight loss!! :drinker:

Keep up the good work:smooched:
  • Myschelle
    Myschelle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    :happy:
  • tchatwood
    Options
    Keep up the great work!!! I'm proud of you for resisting the temptation of all the sugary goodness! That is what I'm workin on right now. Today will be day 3 without any sugary goodness (i.e. - cookies, chocolate, king cake, powdered donuts, etc). Again....keep up the good work! :-)
  • LisaLN
    LisaLN Posts: 54
    Options
    Awesome!!! You are definitely not alone celebrating! Congrats!
  • nancy7711
    nancy7711 Posts: 12
    Options
    How simply AMAZING!!!!! I celebrate with you!!!! We ALL celebrate with you!!!! Families and friends are funny; many are just plain jealous of someone with such personal will power and conviction. Congrats!

5527825.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • PST0622
    PST0622 Posts: 115
    Options
    Good for you!!!! Keep your head up, your spirits high and you will do this!!!! We all have been there and we understand! Good luck to you!!!
  • AHealthierRhonda
    AHealthierRhonda Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    You are definitely NOT alone on MFP!!!! YOU HAD A TERRIFIC WEEK DESPITE THE NEGATIVE THINGS! You turned negative into positive!!!!!!!!!!!! Great job and keep it up!!!!!!!!! PROUD OF YOU!!!!!!!!!:happy:
  • TanyaLee122175
    TanyaLee122175 Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    6.5 pounds that is FREAKING Awesome.. Keep up the good work...
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!