So when do you start seeing a difference/ what to do for mor

Options
Hi, all,

Just wondering how long it takes for you to be able to actually see a difference. I lost about 7 lbs which is about 1/5 of how much I gained, but I'm not seeing any difference. I really want my face to slim down!!!

Also, what do you do when you feel bloated in the morning?

Replies

• hooah_mj
    hooah_mj Posts: 1,004 Member
    Options
    take before and after pics & take some measurements, too.

watch the sodium, causes lots of bloating....perhaps take an antacid and lots of water.

go easy on yourself...we all want fast results, but this has to be a lifestyle of change :flowerforyou:
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    Hi, all,

Just wondering how long it takes for you to be able to actually see a difference. I lost about 7 lbs which is about 1/5 of how much I gained, but I'm not seeing any difference. I really want my face to slim down!!!

Also, what do you do when you feel bloated in the morning?

We are in a similar weight loss zone. I have 30 to lose total and am down 8 pounds. Nothing looks different to me but my pants are starting to be a little loose. It is something no one but me would notice. Everyone gains and loses in different spots. My mother in law dropped 60 pounds and lost it in her hands and wrists first, which was strange. I seem to be losing it in my stomach first.

As for bloating, stay very hydrated (WATER!) and watch your sodium levels. If it is due to hormonal fluctuations then you are out of luck and it will subside soon on its own!
  • cathyv0409
    cathyv0409 Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    My mother in law dropped 60 pounds and lost it in her hands and wrists first, which was strange. I seem to be losing it in my stomach first.

I thought this was just me :smile: My first NSV was that I could wear my wedding ring again for the first time in years!
  • melsinct
    melsinct Posts: 3,512 Member
    Options
    I find it fascinating that we all lose (or gain) in such random places, depending on the person. I just assumed it would come off of the fattest part first, which for most of us is probably the midsection!