new and very excited about making a life change.

Options
Hello to all. I am new to this site, just signed up today. a bit about me.I am 24 , married. I have three kids ages four, two, and a two weeks old newborn. for right now i am just staying home for the rest of the summer. I have been obese for 5 years now. In high school i weighed 160lbs. now after this baby i weigh 220lbs. Last summer i made a life change and started eating better. I hope to get down to 140lbs and be very healthy. I hope to make new friends here, also if anyone else has a thyroid problem please write me back, I have alot of questions about it. It run in my family and i just found out i had it, katika

Replies

• freakaleek1
    freakaleek1 Posts: 58 Member
    Options
    Hello to all. I am new to this site, just signed up today. a bit about me.I am 24 , married. I have three kids ages four, two, and a two weeks old newborn. for right now i am just staying home for the rest of the summer. I have been obese for 5 years now. In high school i weighed 160lbs. now after this baby i weigh 220lbs. Last summer i made a life change and started eating better. I hope to get down to 140lbs and be very healthy. I hope to make new friends here, also if anyone else has a thyroid problem please write me back, I have alot of questions about it. It run in my family and i just found out i had it, katika
  • Juliebean
    Juliebean Posts: 317
    Options
    Welcome girlie! You're going to love it here! :flowerforyou:
  • jhst1205
    jhst1205 Posts: 1
    Options
    Hello, I'm also new to the site today. It seems really easy to type in the food and exercise information. I am 160 pounds and am hoping to get down to 143 pounds by November. My family is doing a Weight Loss Challenge and I find that it is easiest to log all the info somewhere. One month until the bikini!

J.