Lured in by a Wizard Rocker!

Options
I'm new here! I live in Florida (east coast, just north of West Palm Beach). As stated, I was lured in by a Wizard Rocker. If you know what that means, add me as a friend! In February 2011 I joined Curves AND Weight Watchers and quickly realized I can't afford both....and I need my gym so guess what I had to give up? I love this site!

I'm going to try to get a local Meet-Up going with others in my area that can utilize this site and be a real-world support group as well. Possibly have weekly, or at least monthly weigh ins, share recipes, celebrate successes and gently ease one another back on track when necessary. If you are on Florida's Treasure Coast, give me a shout out!

I wish all of you much success as you work towards your goal. I am ever the optimist, so if you feel like you need a cheerleader in your corner, add me as a friend!

Peace and Magick!

Replies

• leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,797 Member
    Options
    i have no idea what a wizard rocker is, but i totally LoL'd that you quoted lester burnham ;) anyhow, best of luck to you as well, take care :)
  • silver_lining87
    Options
    Hiya, I'm new too, good luck :-)
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    ummmmCharlie Sheen!?
  • caboeyes
    caboeyes Posts: 24
    Options
    Thank you! Best of the universe to you!
  • caboeyes
    caboeyes Posts: 24
    Options
    Wizard Rocker as in Harry Potter inspired musicians who create original songs using themes pulled from the very pages of the Harry Potter books....you know....NERDS! And I mean that in the BEST and most LOVING sense of the word....mwah!

DFTBA!