PB2

Options
So....I ordered some PB2 online yesterday.. Yes...I ordered Peanut Butter online to have shipped to my house.... HAHAHAHAhahaha oh that makes me laugh to think about it. But the closest store that sells it is like an hour and a half away! So...I paid 10 extra dollars to have it shipped...but hey, if its anywhere near as good as people are sayin...and it only has 45 cals per 2 tbsp....it will be SO FREAKIN WORTH IT! Only a few more days till my amazingness comes to me in the mail. =)

So out of those who have tried it...is it really that good? I heard its powdered and you have to mix it with a little water to get it to turn into peanut butter? So am I gonna like totally mess this up and end up with some kinda yucky mush?

What are your thoughts on PB2?

Replies

• helthymom6
    Options
    what is pb2?
  • KWSR16
    KWSR16 Posts: 91
    Options
    I have done a little research and its like a powder that you mix with some water in order to make peanut butter. So basically its the powder form of peanut butter until you mix it up. I got the chocolate flavored one. :) So hopefully its good. I have never heard of it before I started using this website and there have been a bunch of people talking about it. So I figured I would try it out for myself.
  • amyrc12
    amyrc12 Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    I have had this on my "to try" list for a few months... but haven't done it yet...

You'll have to keep us posted after you try it! I need to know!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Nope, it won't be mush as long as you don't put too much water, just read the back of the jar it will tell you the ratio of tbsp water to powder. It turns into a regular PB paste in seconds and tastes nutty, like natural PB.

It $6.99 in a store here in Toronto and $18 to ship which is lame. Luckily I'm not a big pb fan, I just bought it for fun. Nursing my same jar for over a year now, lol!
  • reikichris
    Options
    I really like it. I eat it with fruit or celery. Sometimes I mix it with yogurt to make a fruit dip. It is awesome in smoothies and works great in recipes that call for peanut butter (like Pad Thai).

Hope you like it as much as I do!

PB2 is a Peanut butter made in Georgia from premium roasted peanuts that are pressed to remove the oils and fats. It comes in a powder form that you mix with water. It is 45 calories for 2 tablespoons and 1.5 grams of fat. Delicious!
  • KWSR16
    Options
    Ok I will let you know how it tastes and how easy/difficult it is to mix up. :smile:
  • tmaksparkie
    tmaksparkie Posts: 279
    Options
    I love it, I need to rod more also. The chocolate is really good. I like it with my celery and apples I also like that it is so easy to put into smoothies and other things to add flavor. I occasionally add it to my chocolate protein shake and it tastes like a peanut buttercup. Some add it in their plain yogurt or pudding and cool whip for low cal deserts. My favorite is to make sludge learned this one from a bodybuilder you use 1 scoop protein powder, PB2 and then add water until it is the consistency you like a fast meal replacement and you can microwave it and it is like a little brownie just not to long or it will be rock hard. Enjoy it I love it!!!!!
  • KWSR16
    Options
    I really like it. I eat it with fruit or celery. Sometimes I mix it with yogurt to make a fruit dip. It is awesome in smoothies and works great in recipes that call for peanut butter (like Pad Thai).

Hope you like it as much as I do!

PB2 is a Peanut butter made in Georgia from premium roasted peanuts that are pressed to remove the oils and fats. It comes in a powder form that you mix with water. It is 45 calories for 2 tablespoons and 1.5 grams of fat. Delicious!
    Thats what everyone keeps saying. I'm so excited! I love peanut butter!!!!
  • JanW01
    JanW01 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Just tried it the other day and it is great!
  • ashandbensmom
    Options
    I think it tastes, okay. Nothing compared to JIF, but for the calories I like it ! I also use it in milkshakes with a little fat free vanilla ice cream and milk . Just add the dry powder.
  • KWSR16
    Options
    I think it tastes, okay. Nothing compared to JIF, but for the calories I like it ! I also use it in milkshakes with a little fat free vanilla ice cream and milk . Just add the dry powder.

Oh ok I was wondering if you would actually make it into peanut butter before putting it into a shake. So its just the powder then. Gotcha. That sounds reallly freakin good! lol
  • Stooooo
    Stooooo Posts: 1,191 Member
    Options
    That's funny that you posted this today. I was just looking at the website and considering becoming an affiliate. Keep us posted on what you think of it.