How much water before Breakfast?

vauleese
vauleese Posts: 75
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
Lately I've been trying to consume 2-4 glasses of water before I let a morsel of food touch my lips. Does anyone else do this or am I being odd?

Replies

• hamiltonba
    hamiltonba Posts: 474 Member
    I do, but only because I'm trying to get in my water quota.
  • angela828
    angela828 Posts: 498 Member
    No I do this... I have this blue water bottle that measures out to be 3 glasses of water so I'll drink it before I go to work and then I'll eat breakfast.. keeps me feeling more full during the day! But I always have to run to the bathroom when I get to work to pee haha
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    i drink 16oz while getting ready for work and another 16oz on the way to work then i have breakfast....
  • sandradickie
    sandradickie Posts: 40 Member
    I have a 32oz bottle that I drink while showering and getting ready for work. I am a COFFEE FIEND, so I make myself finish the water before I can have my fix!! Just a little self MOTIVATION!! lol ;-}
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373
    No I do this... I have this blue water bottle that measures out to be 3 glasses of water so I'll drink it before I go to work and then I'll eat breakfast.. keeps me feeling more full during the day! But I always have to run to the bathroom when I get to work to pee haha

Same here :) I drink atleast 1 16.9 oz bottle of water on my way to work BEFORE I even let myself drink my coffee. Then I eat when I get to work and drink my coffee with another bottle of water. I've been averaging 3 bottles by lunch time and two more by 3 pm. I pee every 30 minutes lol but atleast i'm not getting up every 30 minutes to pee at night anymore :)
  • My3Rayz
    My3Rayz Posts: 373

Same here :) I drink atleast 1 16.9 oz bottle of water on my way to work BEFORE I even let myself drink my coffee. Then I eat when I get to work and drink my coffee with another bottle of water. I've been averaging 3 bottles by lunch time and two more by 3 pm. I pee every 30 minutes lol but atleast i'm not getting up every 30 minutes to pee at night anymore :)
This discussion has been closed.