UK peeps - Grazebox?

Selaen
Selaen Posts: 31 Member
edited September 24 in Food and Nutrition
Has anyone had these before? What do you like/not like about them?

As a bit of a background; I got a few free samplers from them and got them delivered to the office. What I did wasn't what you were supposed to do; I'd have breakfast, then get my box and munch my way through it, have lunch and then keep on munching.

For those of you who have got them in, have you got any major benefit from it? Is it worth the £3 a box? Do you find that snacking throughout the day keeps you going?

Replies

• staceywoo
    staceywoo Posts: 56
    I've been having these for a few weeks now, I really like them. I usually have one box a week, but I don't take them to work to eat throughout the day. Instead I keep these as evening snacks - if I have dinner and come in under my calories then I usually have half of one of the punnets - that's normally enough to keep the munchies away!
    They are expensive for the amount that you get, but they're fresh, nutritious and calorie controlled - they provide all of the nutritional information with the box. I'll probably cut down to one every fortnight due to the cost, but it's worth it for the variety that you get.
    If anyone wants a free box I have a code, it's CY186W6.
This discussion has been closed.