OT: cool picture

Options
mimzy
mimzy Posts: 135 Member
<
my son (the artist) took this picture in Louisiana this weekend. Isn't it beautiful!?

Replies

• mimzy
    Options
    <
    my son (the artist) took this picture in Louisiana this weekend. Isn't it beautiful!?
  • KrisKabob
    KrisKabob Posts: 1,250 Member
    Options
    What an amazing photo... thank you for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • MFS27
    MFS27 Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    Oh wow...that is just stunning! Is he pro? Thanks for sharing :smile:
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    WOW...Really nice!:flowerforyou:
  • mimzy
    Options
    Thanks. He has a gift, that's for sure.

He's graduating in the Fall with his bachelor of fine arts. He's does studio art and photography but the photography has mostly been a hobby.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    <

Speaking of.....how did your trip to the lake go? Did you go and see anything else?
  • mimzy
    Options
    <

Speaking of.....how did your trip to the lake go? Did you go and see anything else?

We went to Natchitoches to check out the town and the Fort...we checked out Bobby Abare's big ol' fireworks show on the lake which was realy cool and we just hung out at the cabin other than that...drank some beer and visited wth family.
  • mello
    mello Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    <

We went to Natchitoches to check out the town and the Fort...we checked out Bobby Abare's big ol' fireworks show on the lake which was realy cool and we just hung out at the cabin other than that...drank some beer and visited wth family.

Sounds like you had fun. Natchitoches is a pretty town....a good little college town. As for the rest of it, that's what we do in the part of the world......cook, eat, visit, eat some more....:laugh:

As for Bobby, it's amazing the people who have houses or vacation homes on Toledo Bend. There are alot of ppl who come and build retirement homes there.

BTW, that's an amazing pic yoru son took!
  • casey34472
    casey34472 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    I have a lot of pic of rain. Love it!