life after 20 lbs...

Options
Hi everyone...
I am on my way down to my first 20 lbs, I was wondering if things changed for anyone after they lost the first 20? I'm wondering if I should expect something to change after that.?

Replies

• AmieCrawford
    AmieCrawford Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am at 26lbs now and other than needing new clothes (yayyy), I found that I had to remind myself I have so far to go.... My goal is over 100 and I have to remind myself to not enjoy these few changes right now and keep pushing as hard as I have been, I feel like my reward should be a rest and I have to constantly fight that old thinking.
  • chasing_130
    chasing_130 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Losing 20lbs give you a HUGE confidence boost. Trust me. You'll feel more motivated to lose even more. It's such an accomplishment to be proud of.
  • missie21
    missie21 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone...
    I am on my way down to my first 20 lbs, I was wondering if things changed for anyone after they lost the first 20? I'm wondering if I should expect something to change after that.?

Congrads on your 20.... I can't wait till I get to say that... good luck!
  • ItsOn130
    ItsOn130 Posts: 269 Member
    Options
    It really depends on your weight to begin with I would think... I've lost almost 30lbs (most prior to MFP) and I've gone down one jean size. When I say I've gone down a jean size, really I can fit into 14s now but they are a bit tight... not so tight that I can't breath but tight nonetheless... I haven't used measurements but I wish I had. Other than that, I feel physically better, in better shape, and exercise has done wonders for my mentality!