what chu got??!

Options
What's your fitness plan?
I just started kickboxing and i love it!
Monday- Kickboxing Tuesday-Zumba Wednesday-Kickboxing Thursday- Zumba Friday-off Saturday-Zumba Sunday-Zumba bootcamp!

Replies

• JuneGem6471
    JuneGem6471 Posts: 1,001 Member
    Options
    I just joined a gym, so I'm still. Exploring classes but so far it looks like this:
    Mon- body pump & zumba
    Tue- rpm & piyo
    Wed- body pump & zumba
    Thurs- rpm & piyo
    Fri- swimming & body combat
    Sat- body combat & body pump, OR body pump & zumba
  • catysthename
    catysthename Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I just joined a gym, so I'm still. Exploring classes but so far it looks like this:
    Mon- body pump & zumba
    Tue- rpm & piyo
    Wed- body pump & zumba
    Thurs- rpm & piyo
    Fri- swimming & body combat
    Sat- body combat & body pump, OR body pump & zumba

See this is why i want to know other people's schedules!
    What is piyo? and body pump??
  • Debx12345
    Debx12345 Posts: 210
    Options
    I'd like to know what everyone does as well, I need to shake up my routines as weight not moving so would like to watch this thread to find out. Also anyone who is limited on time.

X
  • catysthename
    Options
    bump
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    Monday and Wednesday - spin class + weight lifting.
    Friday - weight lifting.

I have been losing 1 lb a week for the last 6 weeks, 2 lbs / week at the beginning beginning of the year.
  • catysthename
    Options
    Monday and Wednesday - spin class + weight lifting.
    Friday - weight lifting.

I have been losing 1 lb a week for the last 6 weeks, 2 lbs / week at the beginning beginning of the year.

What is spin class?
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    spin class is a group stationary bike exercise class. One person leads the class (in this case me :smile: ) and tells the rest of the participants what to do. There is music for background and about half of my workouts are set to specific songs, the rest are just timed. i usually burn about 700 calories for a 45 minutes spin class and I know I keep burning later.
  • fitwiffy13
    fitwiffy13 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I do spinning classes on my lunch break Mon through Friday....Sat-off...Sun either Zumba or a run on the treadmill :)
  • JuneGem6471
    Options
    [/quote]

[/quote]

They are classes at Golds Gym. Body pump is a weightlifting class. Lots of squats, lunges, with added weight, plus shoulder arms and abs. Uses a barbell mostly.
    Piyo is a combo of yoga and pilates that targets abs, buns, hips and thighs. Love them both!
  • catysthename
    Options

[/quote]

They are classes at Golds Gym. Body pump is a weightlifting class. Lots of squats, lunges, with added weight, plus shoulder arms and abs. Uses a barbell mostly.
    Piyo is a combo of yoga and pilates that targets abs, buns, hips and thighs. Love them both!
    [/quote]

I wanna do piyo!!
  • JuneGem6471
    Options
    Its quite a workout! I really like it! I can feel it in my neck and shoulders today. There is a small amount of shoulder work, doesnt take much to feel it thats for sure! Check with your gym and see if the offer it!