On the wagon - NOT off

Options
So I SLACKED !! I had decided it had been too much work to do all that logging my calories and watching what I ate , I figured since I got my second job as bartender that the calories would just fall off , however the eating of the bar food did not help!!! So after about a month of eating what I wanted , I havent gained NOR lost , but my body and mind both want that lifestyle back , so yep here I am not regreting my past choice but happy to be back and I have gained a partner --- MY BOYFRIEND -- he wants to do it with me and that is COOL !!! I am excited to continue back to old habits of eating better and feeling better and gaining some great bonding time with my man ....

I hope everyone else has experienced lots of great loss (haha- in a good way)

Thanks !!

~Becci

Replies

• Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    So I SLACKED !! I had decided it had been too much work to do all that logging my calories and watching what I ate , I figured since I got my second job as bartender that the calories would just fall off , however the eating of the bar food did not help!!! So after about a month of eating what I wanted , I havent gained NOR lost , but my body and mind both want that lifestyle back , so yep here I am not regreting my past choice but happy to be back and I have gained a partner --- MY BOYFRIEND -- he wants to do it with me and that is COOL !!! I am excited to continue back to old habits of eating better and feeling better and gaining some great bonding time with my man ....

I hope everyone else has experienced lots of great loss (haha- in a good way)

Thanks !!

~Becci
  • teetsel4
    teetsel4 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!

:flowerforyou:
  • Beccilynn
    Beccilynn Posts: 177
    Options
    thank you !!! :drinker: <---water haha