not logging food(yikes!!)...my results

Options
reneeot
reneeot Posts: 773 Member
So I chose to not log starting in Janaury 2011. Wanted to see how I did on my own without logging and knowing exactly how much I was eating every second of the day!! Just eating balanced. Eyeballing portions.

I logged the past two days to see how how much I was eating. Over 200 calories more per day. My body seems to agree with that increase!! And I started eating small desserts and increased fruit during the week!! Yesterday I ate white rice!!:bigsmile:

January 7th - March 10th = 6.5lb weight loss in 2 months

This is fantastic considering from March 16th, 2010 - December 31st 2010, I lost only 14lbs in 9 months. Also have not been able to do my walking due to back surgery at the beginning of February 2011

Going to continue not logging for 3 more months!!:tongue:

Replies

• svgarcia
    svgarcia Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    That is fantastic
  • hroush
    hroush Posts: 2,073 Member
    Options
    I stopped logging for a while, but the increased calorie intake for me had the adverse effect. I knew I was taking in more (due to schedule was eating out almost everyday :noway:. Not eating out this semester and I have already lost everything I gained and then some.
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    I stopped logging for a while, but the increased calorie intake for me had the adverse effect. I knew I was taking in more (due to schedule was eating out almost everyday :noway:. Not eating out this semester and I have already lost everything I gained and then some

yeah eating out everyday can wreck good eating habits if not chosing good options!! Congrats on taking the weight back off!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!