It finally Happened

Options
FitJoani
FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
After 3 years of leading a fit lifestyle and slipping and gaining and losing again(minimal but still) and having constant temptations in front of me..I have developed the mindet that "Its not worth it" I have girl scout cookies in my house. I bought them cause I WAS a scout and it is a tremendous organization and they do still taste just as good as they always did but i have ZERO desire to even eat them. I may have ONE cookie and think..why did I just do that. Way back in the fat days I would eat a box in a sitting.

Replies

• mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    Great job Joanie! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: I look forward to the day when I can have that mindset. I refuse to give up.
  • Setof2Keys
    Setof2Keys Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    Well you finally made a change in your lifestyle. Congrats!!!
  • WillPillageYourVillageForFood
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel Joanie. If anyone had told me 3 years ago that I would be maintaining my weight and eating correctly for 3 years, I would have laughed at them. I am finally at a point in my life where I can have any type of food in my house and not feel the need to eat every last bit of it. I honestly think that it is because I let myself eat anything I want....I just don't overdo it.
  • LazyMogg
    LazyMogg Posts: 162
    Options
    Good on you, Joani! I look forward to being of similar mindset myself one day. xx
  • FitJoani
    FitJoani Posts: 2,173 Member
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel Joanie. If anyone had told me 3 years ago that I would be maintaining my weight and eating correctly for 3 years, I would have laughed at them. I am finally at a point in my life where I can have any type of food in my house and not feel the need to eat every last bit of it. I honestly think that it is because I let myself eat anything I want....I just don't overdo it.
    Same here. I would also laugh if someone would have said you will run marathons. I would have laughed and continued eating my mounds of unhealthy food