POLL: Geek or Jock

Options
SpartanHard
SpartanHard Posts: 170 Member
What gets you going, Geeks or Jocks, and why?

Bonus Question: If a Geek becomes ultra fit does he/she become a Jock? or retain his geek?

Replies

• MaryDreamer
    MaryDreamer Posts: 439
    Options
    Geek brain, jock body LOL!
  • freerange
    freerange Posts: 1,722 Member
    Options

Bonus Question: If a Geek becomes ultra fit does he/she become a Jock? or retain his geek?

Gets you going? Like turns you on? Definitely jock, nothing sexier then a toned woman.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Geek and once a geek always a geek :)
  • baisleac
    baisleac Posts: 2,019 Member
    Options

Yes. I like Jocks who are geeky and Geeks who are also Jocks. Examples: Vin Diesel and Jason Statham. Yum!
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Total geek and loving every minute of it! :bigsmile:
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    I have a soft spot for the geek. I much prefer a glass of wine and sharing a stimulating conversation over the standard jock... of course, combine the geek brain with a rock hard bod would be soo... um... ideal :)
  • OGFleabag
    OGFleabag Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    geek all the way. Jock only if they have a geek brain. Dated a jock, and it was no fun. He was not smart, no conversational skills, all he cared about was his muscles and football. ugh. I appreciate someone who takes care of themselves, but seriously. My mind needs to be stimulated. I had a crush on my sons english teacher, who teaches poetry and shakespeare and then looks like he belongs in a fitness magazine. sigh. such a beautiful thing.
  • samb
    samb Posts: 464 Member
    Options
    I think a person's personality, values, & the way they treat others goes over anything else. Of course I would need to be attracted to the person (meaning looks and intelligence need to be decent). I would say intelligence would go over jock though because unless they are a professional sports player, just being able to play sports & looking fit without the intelligence part is not going to get them too far in this world (at least for the majority). I'd go for someone with a great personality (kind, funny, loving, loyal, etc) with some intelligence and looks (those are minor details IMO). Of course in the perfect world, everyone would rather have it all, but no one is perfect!!
  • FearAnLoathing
    FearAnLoathing Posts: 4,852 Member
    Options
    I guess geek
  • RoadDog
    RoadDog Posts: 2,946 Member
    Options
    Man. You're leaving a couple groups out of the choices. Feeling discriminated against. I'm calling Al Sharpton!!
  • SpartanHard
    Options
    I guess geek

LOL so just ...Awesome! LOL
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    Man. You're leaving a couple groups out of the choices. Feeling discriminated against. I'm calling Al Sharpton!!

My guy is a geek on a Harley, if it makes you feel any better. :wink:
  • autumn13
    autumn13 Posts: 295
    Options
    My mind needs to be stimulated.Just as well as my body! I Love GEEKS!
  • Neliel
    Neliel Posts: 507 Member
    Options
    Geek, obviously. Been dating a complete geek for 3 years nearly. And i'm no better :p

Also, just because someone has a great body doesn't automatically make them a jock.
  • ka_42
    ka_42 Posts: 720 Member
    Options
    Geek brain, jock body LOL!

Same! Geek but not scrawny :)
  • SpartanHard
    Options

Gearheads? Those are geeks man! A geek fixes a computer? Gear heads do the same thing with motors. Geeks just dont like dirty hands?

Or did I guess incorrectly?
  • Liatush
    Liatush Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    geek all the way. Jock only if they have a geek brain. Dated a jock, and it was no fun. He was not smart, no conversational skills, all he cared about was his muscles and football. ugh. I appreciate someone who takes care of themselves, but seriously. My mind needs to be stimulated. I had a crush on my sons english teacher, who teaches poetry and shakespeare and then looks like he belongs in a fitness magazine. sigh. such a beautiful thing.

Sounds kind of delish, really :)
  • TK266
    TK266 Posts: 3,689 Member
    Options
    either as long as they are smart and like me (a tough combo to find :laugh: )
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    I'm a geek. I love geeks. And geeks love me.

But I'm on my way to becoming an athletic geek.
  • iamthepreston
    iamthepreston Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Either one as long as they are sporting one of those sweet banana hammocks with the straps that go up to the shoulders.