Looking for low cal alcoholic beverage ideas!

Options
RENAEJAE
RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
I could really use a drink tonight. Any ideas for a low cal mixed drink?

Replies

• pirateben
    Options
    jack and diet coke?
  • ANewton401
    ANewton401 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    bump! Im interested in this as well!
  • sas11731
    sas11731 Posts: 1
    Options
    I drink vodka, soda water w/ lemons... My absolute fav. It goes down like lemon water & is very addicting.
  • pretentiouskate
    Options
    Vodka and seltzer.
  • cvaneaton
    cvaneaton Posts: 154
    Options
    MMM Ditto! Cheers
  • rmhand
    rmhand Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    i love jack so I do jack and cherry coke 0. Jack and diet at bars. Jack has a lot of calories all by itself.

love Jello shots but I don't even want to know what calories we are talking about there.
  • brancakes
    brancakes Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    I don't drink pop so I take those generic carbonated flavored waters from walmart or where ever it is you shop and mix in vodka or bacardi. There are no no cals in the water so I call them bottles of nothing :)
  • jacquejl
    jacquejl Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    I think nutritionwise, screwdriver is the best. But only if you stick to one or two drinks.
  • lilbitz82
    lilbitz82 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    how many cal per drink?
  • exacerbe
    exacerbe Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Anything clear. Liquors have fewer calories than beer but you have to watch out for the mixers.
  • HungryMom
    HungryMom Posts: 280
    Options
    Raspberry or vanilla vodka and diet coke = 69 calories per serving and very yummy
  • thkelly
    thkelly Posts: 469
    Options
    Vodka and water with lime
  • kristy3119
    kristy3119 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I drink vodka, soda water w/ lemons... My absolute fav. It goes down like lemon water & is very addicting.

SO good. I'm also a fan of tequila, soda water, and limes. Maybe a little salt if I'm feeling wacky.
  • Still_Sossy
    Still_Sossy Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Tanqueray and tonic with a twist of lime, or a Grey Goose Martini. Fruit juices will add cals. If you like it, a nice glass of red wine is not bad either, plus you get the benefit of Resveratrol. Flavored vodkas often have sugar, be careful with those too. Check the data base for the calories in different liquors, I was suprised to see how many calories were in a shot of Patron. Drank it anyway, just calculated it in.
  • CNYKrista
    CNYKrista Posts: 61
    Options
    vodka, diet tonic and a splash of lime, cabernet wine, seagram's whiskey and diet seven up.
  • Roro562
    Roro562 Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm a whiskey gal but trying to stay away from th soda. So far I really like Stoli Raspberry Vodka with water and lime or u can also go for the tonic water if you like the bubblies. Doesn't have that dry after taste most vodkas do =) yumm!
  • nolachick
    nolachick Posts: 3,278 Member
    Options

sounds good!
  • mblanch
    mblanch Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    I think vodka is about 52 cals a shot. The flavoured ones have a few more. I drink red wine. even though its more cals It doesn't take many to have an effect on me :p whereas I have to drink a lot of vodkas (the other night I had 8 doubles - I was having a cheat day btw lol)
  • angiemartin1999
    Options
    Captain Morgan and diet coke :) Taste yummy..
  • RENAEJAE
    RENAEJAE Posts: 1,136 Member
    Options
    thanks for all the good ideas - now I'm off to mix myself something yummy

CHEERS!