Backside

Options
Well I know you can't spot reduce and cardio in general is going to help, but does anyone have any good suggestions for helping rid of back fat and back of the thigh jiggle (like right underneath the booty)? Everything seems to be coming together but those two places....

Replies

• cgavin77
    cgavin77 Posts: 219
    Options
    for the back of your thighs ...SQUATS SQUATS SQUATS!! its old school but it really does work. If you have a hard time at first use a chair to get a good feel for how low you should be going- just have your butt brush the seat of the chair...then eventually take the chair away. Its working for me!!
  • foxxybrown
    foxxybrown Posts: 838 Member
    Options
    Be patient! If it's coming off in other places, your body will eventually have to find somewhere to look for fat to burn and go there.
  • gburkhart2
    gburkhart2 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Be patient! If it's coming off in other places, your body will eventually have to find somewhere to look for fat to burn and go there.
  • sherip22
    sherip22 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Jillian Michaels says that dead lifts are one of the best exercises for the back of the thigh under the booty. She mentions it in one of her DVD's. I can't remember which one though.
  • afoshag
    afoshag Posts: 14
    Options
    Wall squats seem to help me with that area! Basically stand against the wall with your upper legs parallel to the floor and knees over your ankles (very important to prevent injury) hold 10-15 sec then slide up and hold 10-15 sec. Do that for 1 minute. Also any kind of plyo metric cardio is great for burning the legs especially that hamstring area! Hope this helps!!!!! Good Luck!
  • tracybarnhill
    Options
    For the back i do the assisted pull up machine, put your hand the widest on the bar, it gives you the V look throughout your back, also good for bra bulge.. I guess pull ups if your not a gym member..