I need to loose weight AGAIN!

Well, here I am needing to loose weight AGAIN!! I've lost weight a couple times over the past six or eight years with different diets, but just like every other time, I've slowly gained it back. I'm really tired of going up and down and was excited to find this great site. And it's FREE. I just couldn't believe it. I like the whole basic idea of "burn more calories than you consume" to loose weight. No fancy meal plans, books, journals, points needed. I just need to stop eating so much! My husband and I have been talking about having children soon and I SOOO wait to loose some weight and be in better shape before I get pregnant. So, I am here to get healthy! It looks like a very supportive online environment. I've never done anything like this before. I don't usually post online messages or blogs or whatever, but I'm excited to be a part of this journey with everyone else on MFP! Let's do this!!

Replies

• aprils30
    aprils30 Posts: 6
    Well, here I am needing to loose weight AGAIN!! I've lost weight a couple times over the past six or eight years with different diets, but just like every other time, I've slowly gained it back. I'm really tired of going up and down and was excited to find this great site. And it's FREE. I just couldn't believe it. I like the whole basic idea of "burn more calories than you consume" to loose weight. No fancy meal plans, books, journals, points needed. I just need to stop eating so much! My husband and I have been talking about having children soon and I SOOO wait to loose some weight and be in better shape before I get pregnant. So, I am here to get healthy! It looks like a very supportive online environment. I've never done anything like this before. I don't usually post online messages or blogs or whatever, but I'm excited to be a part of this journey with everyone else on MFP! Let's do this!!
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    Welcome, April!!!! Best of luck with your weight loss! You came to right place for support.....there's no place like MFP!!!!!
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    You sound alot like me, lol, my favorite part about this site is that it's FREE!!! :laugh:
    It really is a great place, between the daily food log/counter, and the wonderfully supportive people here!