new to site

Options
Hi everyone, today is my 3rd day on the site and I am actually sticking to it so far.. I have to say I am truelly wanting to get rid of the weight this time. It changes your whole world when your 4 year old girl looks up to you and says she wants to be fat some day like her Mommy and her big tummy.... I explained that being fat is not a good thing and I told her Mommy is now working on being skinny like her.. Bless her heart she is trying to help me the best she can.. I want to get rid of this Fat Tummy and be able to take her out to play alot more instead of always being out of breath.

Replies

• blueeyes41512
    blueeyes41512 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am also loving this sight
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209 Member
    Options
    hi im on my 1st week and have managed to stick with it and lost 2lb, have found the food diary to be a great help
  • bobball
    bobball Posts: 57
    Options
    Welcome! Having to stay in shape for my job the last 10 years (in the military) and getting older gives me a lot of experience at staying under a certain weight and I can say that counting calories is the only way that really works without actually joining some diet plan. The diet plans work because of the calories anyway. Keep up the good work. If you have a bad day, just hop back on it the next day. Keep your body well fueled but slightly under caloried and you will succeed!