Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Look out Thunder Thighs!!!

117 down 83 to go.....My body is so mismatched its not even funny. My problem area is my thighs and "buttocks" I've started jogging and so far no signs of change in that area. I need to start toning my body, but not much privacy where I live. Since I can remember I've always had bulging thighs and have been called thunder Thighs. Any tips on toning without a gym?

Replies

• sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    squats and lunges in all varieties! There's tons of ways to do both, all will tone your butt and thighs!
  • bparr
    bparr Posts: 246 Member
    bump
  • get supreme 90 day fitness videos from bed bath and beyond or walgreens may have it. It is 20.00 and has 10 videos. They will squat and lunge and plunge you everyday, believe me. I have never had my legs so sore :)
  • murf19
    murf19 Posts: 453 Member
    Core work too (working on the hip flexors etc... Lunges, Squats, Yoga.. Don't get discouraged. You've done a great job.
  • shan2bthin
    shan2bthin Posts: 68 Member
    Same problem here...walking, lunges, squats are all best! Sore but rewarding!