hello

Options
hi i'm new to this and it's a great idea and very easy to navigate
but i have one question is there a function that will calculate up your week and give you a progress report? having everything in front of me daily id great but i kinda wanna know how the week is going like amount of calories set for the week and what not.
Thx
K

Replies

• kerryvivian
    Options
    hi i'm new to this and it's a great idea and very easy to navigate
    but i have one question is there a function that will calculate up your week and give you a progress report? having everything in front of me daily id great but i kinda wanna know how the week is going like amount of calories set for the week and what not.
    Thx
    K
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    Yes, for some reason my brain wants to know how things are going for the week and also the month, when I log out at the end of the day it tells me how much weight I should loose by the end of five weeks, but my brain wants to see what it will be at the end of four weeks. Is there any way you can see how it will possibly be at the end of the week, month or your target date? or do you just have to calculate it in your head?
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,784 Member
    Options
    There is a button on the bottom of the food diary page that says "view full report." You can click this and change the dates. It won't total for you, but it's an easier form to look at then each day.

Hope that helps.
  • kerryvivian
    Options
    ok so another question i have a fairly vigorous work-out routine at my gym, and do a moderately physical job.
    i do spin classes 4 times a week where they say you lose an approximate 800 - 1000 calories. i also do a regular workout (cardio and strength training) with this which i do 6 days a week.
    i am having trouble making up the calories i gain by doing these workouts properly.
    ie: i find myself not eating properly because i see at 7 pm after dinner i still have 700 calories left for the day.???
    what do i do??.
    thanks
    K
  • vanessasmit
    Options
    Good point
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    Options
    There have been a couple days where I have had extra cals left over form exersice, you don't have to use them, when you go to your home page and see how many cals you have left in the day it will say how many you have actually consumed, with exersice it should always be over 1200. Check that box in the top left corner, does it say you have eaten over 1200? you have net calories and actual consumed calories which you can also see in your reports too. If you have had your 1200 calories you are safe and maybe a little closer to your goal than you think. As well, I am a little iffy about how many calories exerise actually burns, we all burn calories at different speeds, for a 45 minute step class, I usually punch in 35 minutes because I don't think that I actually burn over 300 cals.
  • kerryvivian
    Options
    ahh good idea i usually kinda go under also based on the same idea they say you are supposed to burn this many but i always question it.
    so as long as im sitting around my 1200 im not doing too bad then??..
    so i guess i can continue on like i am.
    Thanks