Fast foods under 350 calories

Options
I got this from another website but have not checked it out for myself (yet). We all sometimes get caught unprepared, without lunch, or want to go out with the group, or have kids that want to go to fast food, so I thought I'd like to know the least damaging item on the menus of a couple of fast food joints. I ate the Taco Frescos and still lost that week.

What to eat at fast foods under 350 calories

Chinese- Panda Express-Mongolian Beef & Veggies = 235 calories
Sub – Subway – 6” Turkey breast & black forest ham on 9-grain wheat – mustard no mayo = 310
Nuggets-Chick-Fil-a (8) count w/ barbque sauce = 315
McDonald’s grilled honey mustard snack wrap and side salad w/ balsamic vinaigrette = 320
Burger King Junior Whopper w/o mayo and BK apple fries = 330
Taco Bell Fresco Chicken Soft Taco (2) = 340 calories

Replies

• wrn1979
    wrn1979 Posts: 27
    Options
    Check out "Eat this not that" series from Men's health. They have a restaurant survival guide that is quite useful on the fly.
  • stingrayinfl
    stingrayinfl Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Sonic grill chicken sandwich with no mayo...265 calories
  • skinnyme125
    skinnyme125 Posts: 396 Member
    Options
    The McDonalds one actually sounds really good. I love Taco bell's fresco menue. When I do subway I do a vegi sub. add vinager to it and some spicy mustard and black pepper and it is so YUMMY.
  • mfiggs
    mfiggs Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    I read this article too. My daughter wanted to do BK the other day and I did the junior whopper w/o mayo and apple fries. I thought this is gonna suck...I want real french fries. But, it was actually really good and filling! It is some good info.
  • StPattysGrl
    Options
    Chick-fil-a's Chargrilled chicken sandwich is 290. I love it!
  • slapshotgolf
    slapshotgolf Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    Good breakfast option - McDonald's Egg McMuffin w/ Coffee (Milk & Sweetner), <350 cals. One of my favorites.
  • mielikkibz
    mielikkibz Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    my problem with all of those is the salt is OUT THERE!
  • missy1970eb
    missy1970eb Posts: 1,209
    Options
    worth knowing, not that i eat much fast food
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 4,994 Member
    Options
    thanks for sharing. wendys large chili is 330 of course without cheese
  • Kirstie_C26
    Kirstie_C26 Posts: 490 Member
    Options
    BUMP :D for future reference lol
  • leomom72
    leomom72 Posts: 1,798 Member
    Options
    Check out "Eat this not that" series from Men's health. They have a restaurant survival guide that is quite useful on the fly.

that reminded me..i reserrved 5 "eat this, not that" book from the library..thanks ;)
  • lovetowrite73
    lovetowrite73 Posts: 1,244 Member
    Options
    It only gives calories. What about fat, sodium, etc.?
  • sylvia1970
    sylvia1970 Posts: 134
    Options
    Have you checked out the fat and salt content on them?? Thats important too. Food like this actually makes you more hungry.
  • wrn1979
    wrn1979 Posts: 27
    Options
    It only gives calories. What about fat, sodium, etc.?
    '

I agree, but sometimes you have to do SOMETHING and you don't have another option. This is just great reference for those times when "life" happens.