Two-a-day workouts starting March 21st

Options
13»

Replies

• JAG1224
    JAG1224 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    I do two-a-days mwf but am up for the challenge of 6 days a week! count me in!
  • mirna_ayala0428
    mirna_ayala0428 Posts: 406 Member
    Options
    Interested!
  • lbfrueh
    lbfrueh Posts: 87
    Options
    I would love to join but not sure how to work out the details. I work full time and have two little ones. What would be your best advice to do this? Maybe two 30 minute routines? I would love to do a challenge. Can anyone give some guidance??

but count me in anyway. I'll figure something out!! :wink:

Lori Beth
  • HLRoberts1987
    HLRoberts1987 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    I would love to join but not sure how to work out the details. I work full time and have two little ones. What would be your best advice to do this? Maybe two 30 minute routines? I would love to do a challenge. Can anyone give some guidance??

but count me in anyway. I'll figure something out!! :wink:

Lori Beth

Well like my plan is

mon/wed/fri - cardio am/cardio pm
    tue/thur/sat - Cardio am/ strength training pm

will change up to what I see fit or what I want to do but that is what I am going by. you can do however you are able to. For me I am having to wake up at 5:00 workout go to work workout again after work and then go to class at night. Its a FULL day all week but the results will be worth it. My workouts usually last about 45min-hour but you c an do whatever you see fit. its all acording to what you want to do. There is another thread on the same forum (fitness and exercise) that everyone is posting on if you want to post on that post people are very supportive :o)
  • bissabwell
    bissabwell Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    I am so in! I've been wanting a challange and a little extra motivation and for me that comes in the form of accountability! Some days I may combine 2 shorts into 1 long, today for instance since I just found this thread:) Overall, I am thinking one workout in the gym and the other at home with a video or walk, jog, or bike ride in this beautiful Spring weather! What a perfect time to get moving! Thanks for the challange.
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    I am so in! I've been wanting a challange and a little extra motivation and for me that comes in the form of accountability! Some days I may combine 2 shorts into 1 long, today for instance since I just found this thread:) Overall, I am thinking one workout in the gym and the other at home with a video or walk, jog, or bike ride in this beautiful Spring weather! What a perfect time to get moving! Thanks for the challange.

Awesome! the more the merrier! I too am in need of motivation in the accountability factor haha.. I am the worlds WORST procrastinator haha. But not this time. :o)
  • lbfrueh
    Options
    Well like my plan is

will change up to what I see fit or what I want to do but that is what I am going by. you can do however you are able to. For me I am having to wake up at 5:00 workout go to work workout again after work and then go to class at night. Its a FULL day all week but the results will be worth it. My workouts usually last about 45min-hour but you c an do whatever you see fit. its all acording to what you want to do. There is another thread on the same forum (fitness and exercise) that everyone is posting on if you want to post on that post people are very supportive :o)

HLRoberts - Thanks! I too get up super early to get a workout in. Problem is lately I've been slacking off. I really need a challenge since I'm doing this on my own. I saw a couple other posts and think I can figure out a routine. I also walk at lunch since that's about my only "alone" time with my little ones. I look forward to this!
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    Well like my plan is

HLRoberts - Thanks! I too get up super early to get a workout in. Problem is lately I've been slacking off. I really need a challenge since I'm doing this on my own. I saw a couple other posts and think I can figure out a routine. I also walk at lunch since that's about my only "alone" time with my little ones. I look forward to this!

yes it will be awesome. I am going to workout today on my lunch break and also again after work. I am super stoked about this and believe doing this will give me what i am looking for. :o) i dont know if you have looked at the other post but they are posting some ideas up on how to do the two a days
  • lbfrueh
    Options
    I did! I'm super excited and hope this gets me more dedicated and over the hump to losing more. I really would like to be in better shape by end of May because we have so many things going on. I really want results!! Great idea the more I think about it!
  • HLRoberts1987
    Options
    I did! I'm super excited and hope this gets me more dedicated and over the hump to losing more. I really would like to be in better shape by end of May because we have so many things going on. I really want results!! Great idea the more I think about it!

Thank you. My goal is go be in really good shape (where I was last summer..which im not TOO far from) by the middle of June....thats three months and I KNOW I can do it! :o)