Prayers for the people of Japan

bodybyrick
bodybyrick Posts: 17
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
In memory of the people who are suffering so greatly in Japan; I hope you all will join me in a moment of Prayer/Silence (depending on your beliefs). I spend 6 months in Japan during college and they are a kind gracious people who work hard and value family. My heart goes out to each and every one of them. God Bless Them!!!

Replies

• Nysie5
    Nysie5 Posts: 215 Member
    AMEN
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 9,964 Member
    I will join in in sending a message
  • jchecks
    jchecks Posts: 133
    Very true...many thoughts and prayers going out to them.
  • Great idea. My thoughts and prayers go out to all of them.
  • kbray003
    kbray003 Posts: 52
    I work for a Japanese Company and have lots of Japanese colleaques. Yes, please pray for them.
  • Amanda421
    Amanda421 Posts: 261 Member
    i just did:heart:
  • amydcarlson
    amydcarlson Posts: 136 Member
    Lord, please cover everyone affected by this disaster with your comfort and peace. We pray that some good will come from this. Let more turn to you in the face of tragedy, and feel your Spirit and your grace. In Jesus name, Amen. :heart:
  • anakinlover
    anakinlover Posts: 109
    It is the right thing to do! Thank you for posting this!
    Peace...
  • shanhawk
    shanhawk Posts: 44
    Thanks for the post...my prayers are with the people of Japan as well. May God watch over them in their time of need.:heart:
  • SeasideOasis
    SeasideOasis Posts: 1,057 Member
    My first post this morning was for everyone being affected by these natural disasters. Everyone should remember, we never know how much time we have left, so enjoy every moment. -=moment of silence for those who have been lost=-
  • kentlass
    kentlass Posts: 325 Member
    my thoughts are with every single single person of japan :( no-one should have to go through that
  • ♥_Ellybean_♥
    ♥_Ellybean_♥ Posts: 1,646 Member
    Amen My thoughts are with the families and loved ones that have lost and that are left worrying about those overseas :frown:
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Very heartbreaking, when the tsunami hit Thailand, the first thing I did was send money to the Red Cross. I feel bad that I cannot do that this time. :(
  • Bermudabarbie
    Bermudabarbie Posts: 568 Member
    Amen.
  • JEK717
    JEK717 Posts: 1,497
    AMEN
    Let us keep it going because they still need us. Maybe now more than ever since they now have to live with loss and finding homes.
This discussion has been closed.