Need Advice: Baby Jogger

Options
Hi all,

I was hoping I could get some advice from fellow moms about baby joggers. I want to purchase one that I can use on pavement as well as dirt trails. Anyone have a suggestion on what brand to purchase? oh and I am hoping not to spend more than about 150-160. Thanks!

Replies

• CakeFit21
    CakeFit21 Posts: 2,521 Member
    Options
    I have the bob stroller. Works well on all terrain.
  • LoveDLady
    LoveDLady Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I have a schwinn. I bought it on craigslist so it was only 170, however new they're a lot more expensive. I love it thought. It is wonderful!!
  • gp79
    gp79 Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I just surprised my wife with a Bob Revolution Duallie (2 seater). I'm about to take it out for a little jog here in a moment so I'll let you know what I think.
  • taldie01
    taldie01 Posts: 378
    Options
    We have a Chariot, super light and comfy, protects from the rain, love it. Cant wait to take it out again!
  • cohollywood
    Options
    I have a Jeep jogger Music on the Move and I LOVE it. I've had two - my first one had a smaller locked front wheel, but I rollerblade and really needed the hand brake and the larger wheel, so I upgraded. I love how it can play your MP3 player through it's built in speakers. It's runs really smooth, my son is always comfortable (he's 4 now, we had our original since he was born). It has a weather shield and all the bells and whistles. I just LOVE it.

I bought mine on Craigslist for like $60 - just keep your eyes open!
  • gp79
    Options
    Oh...just incase anyone was wondering. I'm not a mom :)
  • ChelsRich
    Options
    Haha.. noted
  • gp79
    Options
    I just ran 7 miles on pavement with the Bob double stroller (first job with it) and it performed excellent! Easy to push and it just glid along. I only had one 2 year old in at the time and it didn't pull to either side despite the off balance of weight. When I got back, my neighbor came by with her double stroller and we traded strollers a moment. Her's was pretty heavy and she loved mine :)

I can't speak for other joggers but the Bob is pretty bad*ss