your song

Options
I wanna know what song you listen to to keep motivated or just to bring your spirits back up!

Replies

• McBody
    McBody Posts: 1,703 Member
    Options
    Gold Guns Girls by Metric is probably the one song that gets me motivated to get up and go running.
  • devilguy
    devilguy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    H.A.M. - Kanye and Jay-Z

When lifting, Waka Flocka is always in rotation.
  • JenWorthen3
    JenWorthen3 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Perfect by P!NK. It's not much tempo-wise for running, but I try to listen to it at the end of every run during my cool down just to feel awesome.
  • TeresaJTuck
    TeresaJTuck Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    "Hey Soul Sister" by Train
  • Corinne_Bruce
    Options
    H.A.M. - Kanye and Jay-Z

When lifting, Waka Flocka is always in rotation.

Ha ha ha, me too!! I don't know why but these 2 songs get me pumped to run! :laugh:

The Ting Tings-That's Not My Name is my fav workout song though!!
  • sportycelfish
    Options
    Florence and the Machine. Dog Days Are Over. :-)
  • sweetheart03622
    sweetheart03622 Posts: 928 Member
    Options
    Beautiful Monster by Neyo, I believe, is killer for those last few reps or that last mile!
  • DreamLittleDarling
    DreamLittleDarling Posts: 800 Member
    Options
    Baby I like It by Enrique Iglesias just gets me going! It is in my workout playlist on my Ipod 3 or 4 times! I am totally guilty of kinda dancing it out a bit on the elliptical EVERY time that song comes on! It just makes me happy! LOL
  • squeaktones
    squeaktones Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    Perfect by P!NK. It's not much tempo-wise for running, but I try to listen to it at the end of every run during my cool down just to feel awesome.

i love pink too. i try to put her on when i go over and use the treadmill. her attitude sometimes suits the mood when i want to give up and get off it.
  • BrickHouse2011
    BrickHouse2011 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Nicki Minaj-Did (****ted) it on em. because that is exactly what i am going to do to all my haters when i get my act right back...lol
  • radarseven
    radarseven Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    When running I listen to classical music - so lame, I know - what am I, my Grandma? :)

For other workouts, Tubthumping by Chumbawamba always makes me feel like I'm kicking *kitten*.

Cheers!
  • kbloodworth
    kbloodworth Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Battle Without Honor or Humanity- most of you probably heard this on the Kill Bill Soundtrack
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SJwCk7PzNBo&feature=related
    My inner samurai comes out when I hear this song. I also hum it to myself if I have to pump myself up for an important meeting or presentation. They'll never know what hit 'em.
  • JD92
    JD92 Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    this is essentially a love song, but i like to interpret the chorus lyrics as motiviation when i have a bad food day :happy:

the song is "Wait" by Alexi Murdoch (a man). the chorus goes like this...

"And If I stumble, and if I stall
    And if I slip now, and if I should fall
    And if I can't be all that I could be
    Will you? Will you wait for me?"

when i listen to it, i think that if ive had a bad day and fall off the wagon, i can just get back up again and get going, its not the end of the world, im not failing and my journey is simply waiting on me to get off my butt :)
  • Ekaette07
    Ekaette07 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    I'm still in the process of figuring out my workout songs mainly because I do more workout DVDs right now. I do listen to 'I Smile' by Kirk Franklin before I start working out because that's when I need the most encouragement (especially if I'm sore from working out the day before or had a crappy day at work). It just reminds me that I have to keep pushing.