30 day shred???

christinekojack
christinekojack Posts: 96 Member
edited September 24 in Health and Weight Loss
I have heard people mention this in various topics,,,, can i ask what it is, as i have never heard of it!!

Replies

• deninevi
    deninevi Posts: 934 Member
    It's JIllian Michaels work out DVD.
  • I call it 30 days and your dead! LOL its super hard! but good ;)
  • ChantalD75
    ChantalD75 Posts: 680 Member
    it's a 20 min workout and it sure works you!!! I love it.
  • edorice
    edorice Posts: 4,519 Member
    It's a pretty decent workout DVD. You can find it online on www.amazon.com or at any Target or Walmart.
  • Its a workout dvd that includes three roughly 20 minute workouts. There is Level 1, 2, and 3 and each increases in intensity. There is a warm up, 3 6 minute circuits, and a cool down per level. The circuits consist of 3 minutes of strength, 2 minutes of cardio, and 1 minute of abs. You move up in levels when YOU feel ready too :)

Its all pretty basic moves ie: jumping jacks, pushups, lunges. You will need some hand weights for most of it. It helps you build lean muscle and tone your body. The biggest thing it did for me was build up my endurance. I actually just finished Day 30/Level 3 today!! I am down 7lbs, 4 inches from when I started it. I love it and will probably do it again, this time doing mostly workouts 2 and 3 :)
  • MAC815
    MAC815 Posts: 2
    I just started it today. Level 1. I can honestly say climbing the stairs at work a bit ago reminded me that I did in fact work out this morning. I can feel it! Its only a 20 minute work out so imagine my suprise at the soreness so soon after i worked out. I cannot wait to see the results!!!
  • TiniTurtle
    TiniTurtle Posts: 595 Member
    they sell it at target for about $9 & all you need is two 3-5lb hand weights & if you're not working out on carpet, a yoga mat. i don't think it's awful-hard, but it'll kick your butt if you let it. there is a girl in the dvd who does the harder version (natalie) & one that does the easier version (anita) & there may be the occasion that you'll need to sit down your weights & not use them because it is too much... BUT it's effective & who doesn't have time to fit in an approx 25 min workout daily? :o)
  • christinekojack
    wow , thank you all,, think i will try to get my hands on this dvd,, sounds like it could be a useful tool in my quest to be 3 stone lighter! xox
  • christinekojack
    Have just ordered the DVD! will keep you posted,,, thanks guys xox
This discussion has been closed.